right

IMG_7716-crop_zpsryx10gul.jpgIMG_7731-crop_zpscr9nd3g7.jpg

Action

IMG_7742-crop_zpscn07vmke.jpg

Armor Details:

ab

IMG_7727_zps6drlw12z.jpg

Cod and Butt plate attachment

IMG_7835_zpsktgk0lms.jpgIMG_7826_zpsskwxu7k4.jpgIMG_6671-crop_zpshejh9wnp.jpgIMG_7831_zpsrdlchkfm.jpg

Interior Strapping

IMG_7823_zpsno10ms3y.jpg

Helmet Details

IMG_7875_zpsfrapuoyj.jpgIMG_7876_zpsdedmogr3.jpgIMG_7877_zpsdeff7c93.jpgIMG_7878_zpsi6oheubk.jpg

IMG_7764_zpspoux60qe.jpg

IMG_7885_zps7ggar6dz.jpg

IMG_7888_zpsmy2qoxmq.jpg

Blaster Details

IMG_7748_zps6spb12gh.jpgIMG_7749_zps9l8a9t9k.jpgIMG_7750_zps2fqyyxbc.jpgIMG_7751_zpsb0olmofg.jpgIMG_7754_zpsbniixnbz.jpg

Accessory Details

IMG_7701_zpsdcclbh3n.jpgIMG_7889_zpsja98txmp.jpg

IMG_7891_zpshorrjhrh.jpgIMG_7869_zpsl0qfp7gt.jpgIMG_7863_zpshqcbongi.jpg

Thank you

• Like 1

Hello Charles and thank you for your application to join the ranks of the Expert Infantry, Let's have a look!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor contains all the necessary elements required for EIB. Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!! :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section I will go over observations made by your fellow troopers as well as my own. Sometimes these observations may lead to a suggestion for a repair or adjustment. If these are required, I will list those in the Centurion section or they would have been listed above.

All I have for you is a suggestion to drop your forearms just a touch. They should remain close to you biceps, but as you are 6'1' tall and long limbs, I think you will look a  more balanced. Those gloves also look like they could pop out at any moment, specially when moving about while trooping.

If Anovos is your choice in armor, then this build is the benchmark.

You have addressed many things that have been pointed out in the past regarding inaccuracies with the Anovos kit..

• The frown, Done
  • The belt, Done
  • Correct screws in the ears, Done
  • Accurate mesh in the Hovi's, Done
  • Trimmed out the excess material in the eyes, Done

Centurion Suggestions: 

Although we do try to spot everything pertaining to Centurion, the ultimate accuracy is up to the trooper.

This build has truly come together beautifully, and we cant really find fault It is always a pleasure to review a clean build, and I expect to see your Centurion application very soon.

Again congratulations on a well deserved Expert Infantry badge.

Get out there and make the GGG proud.

• Like 2

Thank you, thank you, thank you, woot woot. Yes moving onto Centurion. None of this would not be possible with out the help from Ukswrath thank you my friend. I am so excited.

• Like 1

They come that color

I guess they come really close to the Anovos kit. I received them and i love the quality, but there is a color variation from my ATA armor.

I was just going to paint it like they did in the movies.

I guess they come really close to the Anovos kit. I received them and i love the quality, but there is a color variation from my ATA armor.

Might want to check with Joseph to see if he has a specific paint he knows adheres well to these.

Unless all the armor mfgs receive their material from the same vendor, armor colors will vary. This is the first set of rubberized hand guards that matched :happy and cheerful birthday:  

• Like 2