TK-19513 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (ATA)[213]

Name: Aaron Brudvig

TK ID: 19513

Forum Name: Squimspickle

501st Unit: Ohio Garrison

Armor Maker: ATA Works

Helmet Maker: ATA Works

Blaster Type: BlasTech Industries E-11 (DoopyDoo's)

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 162 lbs.

Boots Maker: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: Clothears

Hand Plates Type: RS Prop Masters

Neck Seal Type: Trooperbay

Holster Maker: Trooperbay

TK-19513 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (ATA) [525]

The suggestions from my EIB request were to smooth out some of the ends on my cover strips, so as to avoid armor bite. Since EIB, I sanded the the edges of the cover strips where necessary. 

Centurion suggestion was to reduce the gap between my back and kidney plates. Since EIB, I replaced the bracket loops between the back and the kidney with some nylon webbing. I'm leaving the brackets and screws in so the exterior still looks authentic. I also lengthened the straps over my shoulders. These were great suggestions because now when I lift my arms, my chest plate doesn't ride up and show gaps. I definitely appreciate the constructive help with getting my armor more comfortable and looking its best!

IMG_5669_zpscrjrf5r8.jpg

IMG_5670_zpsriqshpzo.jpg

IMG_5671_zpsoo4jb1tc.jpg

IMG_5672_zpswz5vrrul.jpg

IMG_5715_zpsctwklruy.jpg

IMG_5713_zps7mj9hbbz.jpg

IMG_5711_zps3gq4swmj.jpg

IMG_5692_zpsk2ghnyrr.jpg

IMG_5690_zpsvtozikpm.jpg

IMG_5710_zpsvku6dgry.jpg

IMG_5158_zpslm46szvc.jpg

IMG_5161_zpslptxulnm.jpg

IMG_5693_zps5vfwqdzg.jpg

IMG_5691_zpsbeiimavp.jpg

IMG_5720_zpsgddeg5po.jpg

IMG_5070_zpsdqllbq4q.jpg

IMG_5709_zpsupqhc1tz.jpg

IMG_5156_zpsiwjz1zpb.jpg

IMG_5155_zpswal0lck1.jpg

IMG_5695_zps9zffgzcn.jpg

IMG_5062_zpsizdqd2jl.jpg

IMG_5077_zpsogonsyfp.jpg

IMG_5145_zpsvx0oz2yy.jpg

IMG_5063_zps3ichzgey.jpg

IMG_5064_zpsyywmayns.jpg

IMG_5120_zpszhfhqa0w.jpg

IMG_5694_zpsasbu5ztp.jpg

IMG_5072_zpssblgqyca.jpg

IMG_5067_zpsqnwpoqpu.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsql0vn87p.jpg

IMG_5129_zpsr5kxfobt.jpg

IMG_5679_zpsbahvyxjr.jpg

Edited by Squimspickle

REALLY nice job, Aaron...  Lookin' sharp, sir, and fantastic job on those fixes and that paint job!  Should be an easy pass.

• Like 1

Hey Aaron, thank you for your Centurion application and thank you for making the requested repairs. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. It has been determined that your armor displays all the necessary requirements to qualify for Centurion. Sly and I would like to congratulate you on an outstanding build and welcome you to the rank of Centurion!  :salute: 

Other-Armor Assembly: In this section, we will summarize observations made by your fellow troopers and our own. Sometimes these observations lead to suggestions to improve the final look of your armor. If any changes are required, they would be listed in the above section. All we can say is excellent job on your armor build trooper. I personally love reviewing ATA armor, built correctly it's absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Joseph mentioned something about nice paint, if I'm correct there's no paint here just good ole fashion elbow grease and Novus polish correct? I know with my ATA once I took a buffing wheel to it it gleamed like a 4 clear coat show car lol. Paint or other it looks awesome. With that said get out there and get it dirty. 

• Like 2

Hey Aaron, thank you for your Centurion application and thank you for making the requested repairs. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. It has been determined that your armor displays all the necessary requirements to qualify for Centurion. Sly and I would like to congratulate you on an outstanding build and welcome you to the rank of Centurion!  :salute: 

Other-Armor Assembly: In this section, we will summarize observations made by your fellow troopers and our own. Sometimes these observations lead to suggestions to improve the final look of your armor. If any changes are required, they would be listed in the above section. All we can say is excellent job on your armor build trooper. I personally love reviewing ATA armor, built correctly it's absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Joseph mentioned something about nice paint, if I'm correct there's no paint here just good ole fashion elbow grease and Novus polish correct? I know with my ATA once I took a buffing wheel to it it gleamed like a 4 clear coat show car lol. Paint or other it looks awesome. With that said get out there and get it dirty. 

Thank you Tony and Sly! Yay! This feels really good! I'm at work right now with a smile from ear to ear. I appreciate all your kind comments. You are correct, I polished up the ABS with Novus. I assumed Joseph was mentioning the paint job on my helmet, all Humbrol (no decals). I have to get myself a buffing wheel! That sounds brilliant!!!

Go to Amazon and purchase the 3M headlight restoration kit. Best thing I ever did. I can buff my entire armor out in less than 1/2 hour. Regarding the hand painted helmet, stellar!

• Like 1

Go to Amazon and purchase the 3M headlight restoration kit. Best thing I ever did. I can buff my entire armor out in less than 1/2 hour. Regarding the hand painted helmet, stellar!

Thanks Tony for the tip! I just purchased it. That is great that it works off of the drill (already own). Saves on the elbow grease  :duim:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I missed your approval post, Aaron, but a belated CONRATS, brother, and welcome to the ranks! :jc_doublethumbup:   (Nice rivets, LOL)

Sorry I missed your approval post, Aaron, but a belated CONRATS, brother, and welcome to the ranks! :jc_doublethumbup:   (Nice rivets, LOL)

No problem and Thank You! I'm really happy to be a part of all of this! Yes, your rivets worked perfectly :) thanks for the fast turn around on those.