IMG_5067_zpsqnwpoqpu.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsql0vn87p.jpg

IMG_5129_zpsr5kxfobt.jpg

IMG_5158_zpslm46szvc.jpg

IMG_5161_zpslptxulnm.jpg

IMG_5163_zps8wnmvvnu.jpgIMG_5156_zpsiwjz1zpb.jpg

IMG_5155_zpswal0lck1.jpg

Edited by Squimspickle

Those are some of the nicest ab buttons i've ever seen. Your kit & blaster look awesome! Good Job! :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by 68Brick
  • Like 1

Hey Aaron, Sly or myself will be with you shortly.

Could you do us a huge favor and post an image of your inner thigh ammo belt connection and the 22mm notches.

Thanks

Hey Aaron, Sly or myself will be with your shortly.

Could you do us a huge favor and post an image of your inner thigh ammo belt connection and the 22mm notches.

Thanks

Not a problem. I added those images you requested.

Alright Aaron. Incredible set of armor you have there, and thank you for your EIB application. Let,s get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required photos have been posted. Your armor contains all the necessary elements to qualify for EIB.

With that, we would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Excellent job in constructing your armor, and that sweet blaster. Sorry with the confusion in requesting a photo of the 22mm notches. To be honest we thought we were looking at a Centurion application!! great work.

With the quality of builds and applications we have coming through its hard to find fault, and this is no exception, so all we an focus on are little adjustments .If these have a bearing on any future Centurion application they will be mentioned in that section below, but for the best part the suggestions are to get you looking the absolute best you can.

Cover strips: A couple of yours look like they may have a sharp point that could dig into you or potentially damage your under suit.

The top of the strips on the back of the thighs, could have that small corner sanded down to follow the line of the ridge, also the top of the strip on your forearms. I know from personal experience armor bite sux when the top of the fore arm and bottom of the bicep armor come together with the tender part of your inner elbow jammed in between.

IMG_5113cs_zpsyz0lod36.jpg

IMG_5112_zpsbgpnvrcm.jpg

Drop box thickness: Just check how thick these are as they should be approx 15mm. As you can see from this screen grab they are fairly slim.

gallery_12157_38_16241_zpsai408paz.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

This is a simple one we would like to see for Centurion.

I think either shorten the straps between your back and kidney plates or maybe lengthen the shoulder straps.either of these adjustments will close the gap occurring between the two. It does worsen when you raise your arms so maybe doing both should sort it out nicely.

IMG_5113_zpsdee76gxw.jpg

Congratulations again Aaron and hope to see a Centurion application from you soon :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Thank you Andrew and Tony for taking the time on reviewing mine and all applicants armor. I greatly appreciate your commitment to this process and maintaining these higher level of standards. I am very excited and happy with this news you have given me! I have only been part of the legion for a very short time and really value the feedback you have given me. I will definitely be making the adjustments suggested for Centerion and pain avoidance sake :)!