Problems with spacing

Bulldog44

Whenever I wish to start a new paragraph and hit return, I can see some sort of coding after the sentence or paragraph. <br><br><br>

Hopefully you can see what I mean as I just created a break from the first sentence. If I actually go back o re-edit a Post the coding increases between the breaks/ spacing. <br><br><br><br><br>

I noticed other members make spaces between paragraphs but I do not see the strange coding. Is this local to my account settings? Or a device issue? Any help understanding the strange spacing coding would be deeply appreciated. <br><br><br><br>

Thanks.

Edited by Bulldog44

Yes, I am using my ipad. My MacBook Pro died last year so I am stuck with just the ipad for now. <br>

Ian, It is totally annoying but if it can't be resolved I guess I will have to live with it. <br><br>

Thanks all for your feedback. Please ignore all the gosh darn spacing code when I post! Cheers!

Being one of those nitpicking people, I tend to post in here, then once I spot the random nonsense, I open up the tapatalk app and delete them.

Double the fun :)

p.s unless I post from work (which I may be doing now), then everything is fine as my work pc is using Internet Explorer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As I've just started posting on the forum, I also encountered the problem with line breaks / paragraphs.  I was using an iPad.

Glad I found this thread, tried editing the posts through my desktop, and it worked.  Thanks guys!