ABS polish

Too much use of Novus can remove the top layer ( ie the UV protection) leading to yellowing.

Once its been polished up I would recommend just using a house hold spray polish like Mr Sheene to keep it clean and shiney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Sheen

Too much use of Novus can remove the top layer ( ie the UV protection) leading to yellowing.

Once its been polished up I would recommend just using a house hold spray polish like Mr Sheene to keep it clean and shiney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Sheen

Anybody know a good comparable item that is available in the US?

• 2 weeks later...
Will the Novus work on a MR CE helmet? I scratched my helmet during my first Troop :(.

I believe the MR CE helmet is ABS so it should work just fine. Always test a small area.

As for sunglasses....I assume you are talking about the lenses and I would have to say No, it will not remove the scratches without causing more damage than good.

Spray can of Honda motorcycle plastic cleaner/polish. I use it on my crotch rocket and my all my armor....and other things I want shiney. It cleans and polishes ABS plastic metal and paint. its also anti fogging for lenses. I use on my motorcycle helmet and visor to prevent fog on cold mornings and my star wars helmets to prevent fogg an any day :) Block UV rays and is anti static

It cost around $5.00 for a spray paint size can. It's in a black canYou will need a very nice polishing cloth. You can get it at any local Handa motorcycle dealer.

Here's a link to kneedraggers. I've purchased many things from them and they a greeat company.

---------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021