Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

Undo the teeth I filled in and make a HWT bucket when I have funds again then it will be easier to switch to a Sandy later when the armor wears down

Noooooooo! We need another Hero in the midst of the FISD! Awesome work on the teeth to be undone? Ugh! What about modifying stunt ears to make them hero? I'm sure someone's possibly done that before... I'll try to help and check it out too.

• Like 1

I'm starting to think you're dragging your feet. How long until you can get a TM bucket?

3 to 4 weeks which should be ample time to finish the armor side of things - kind of a blessing in disguise really.

I have to wait for TM to get back to me to complete the order.

Don't worry my friend - I'm committed to this build and not giving up - this one just stung a little as I've committed all that time to converting the helmet and started painting and you all know how much I love painting (dripping with sarcasm)

• Like 1

Just get TM armor and sell me your AP (with a friend discount) :)

If I could afford a TM suit - I would mate and of course at friends discount.

Alas, my helmet is going to cost the same as my armor due to the exchange rate and I'm already in the hole with the extras I bought to convert this helmet.

If I win the lottery though you will be first to know - with my luck as of late I have better chances being hit by a satellite rofl

Just be a stunt and save the money. I can always be your hero!

You already are my friend - you have served your country (fist bump) Edited by Pyrates

Aaron my man! I'm sorry :( I am the reason you are earless... However there is a way to convert Stunt ears to Hero, I saw it on here a while back.

Yes there is, however it's a high risk operation - and no worries mate!

Adapt and overcome is my bread and butter - I have always looked to the needs of others before my own and wouldn't change a thing if I was able to go back.

It's just who I am.

• Like 1

I Have an unused set of Mtk ears if you are up for trying it.

Extremely generous of you mate - thank you so very much - all is good and under control - it won't be necessary.

Bucket off to you none the less my friend - and another great reminder of the stellar individuals here in the FISD community.

I love this place.

• Like 2

Aaron my man! I'm sorry :( I am the reason you are earless... However there is a way to convert Stunt ears to Hero, I saw it on here a while back.

I'm totally not laughing at your misfortune Aaron, but when I read the first part of Dave's statement here I literally started laughing out loud  :laugh1:

• Like 1

I'm totally not laughing at your misfortune Aaron, but when I read the first part of Dave's statement here I literally started laughing out loud :laugh1:

Misfortune? Nah just another glitch in the comm system Come rebels or ewoks this recruit is going Hero.

• Like 3

I really like the TM hero kit.....and I'm definitely not thinking about another tk already...

Uh huh. Just like the rest of us. :)

I may or may not have put a deposit down on an FOTK... so I hear you loud and clear. :D

• Like 2