Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

No more Mark something neck seals?

Lol, I wish I could say yes however my inner determination says no. I will revisit my neck seal again later down the road as I learned a lot making the others (practice makes almost perfect)

• Like 1

So awesome discovery just made  :laugh1: While going through my thread on the computer I just found fellow troopers build thread links on their posts - so I have a couple more build thread links to add - total score! (You don't see that on Tapatalk)

Special Thanks to Tony (ukswrath) and Josh (Kredal) very helpful threads gents!

• Like 2

:coffee2: Still no shipping confirmation?

Unfortunately no mate, but I think he's already started shipping and the email he sent last was the notice of shipping - stalking my mailbox everyday now lol

• Like 1

Unfortunately no mate, but I think he's already started shipping and the email he sent last was the notice of shipping - stalking my mailbox everyday now lol

I don't think he's started shipping yet - unless you are one of the few that paid everything in advance (Mark usually only requires a deposit to hold your spot on the list), we should all be getting messages about sending the balance in before Mark ships. I know I haven't seen anything asking for the balance yet.

• Like 1

I will find the email:

"Dear valued customer,

This is to inform you that all armors are being formed and everything will be ready by end of next week, we will then start the rough trimming and packing process therefore you can send balance so we can process your order. All untrimmed kits will ship first then the fully trimmed kits and lastly the fully assembled orders since these require most time."

Edited by Pyrates

Yep. Same as Pyrates. Paid the balance when that Dec email came out from Mark....just waiting for a "shipped" confirmation.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well here's to hoping we all get an email soon! I can't imagine what the An.... troops are going through and I dare not look at the thread again. A blue milk toast to all in waiting cheers! (PS - don't drink it, it's Bantha Milk) lol

• Like 2

Well here's to hoping we all get an email soon! I can't imagine what the An.... troops are going through and I dare not look at the thread again. A blue milk toast to all in waiting cheers! (PS - don't drink it, it's Bantha Milk) lol

That thread has gone through various topics lol always a laugh to read though

• Like 2

G'day Duane. Seems that Pyrates thread is becoming the hang out for all of us in the current AP batch lol!

• Like 2

Having said that, I'll be posting my thread on here too. Will be good to have others with the same armour working on it at the same time.

• Like 1

G'day Duane. Seems that Pyrates thread is becoming the hang out for all of us in the current AP batch lol!

"Pyrates AP Armor Holding dock" - All are welcome! Coat check is to the right, and cantina in the back... Lol

Great to have you with us Duane!

• Like 3

HA! I think my sister is currently in this "waiting block" for AP armour. I was beginning to wonder where her armour was...I thought she'd have it by now....

I'll be sure to tell her she is not alone. ;)

Tell her to come join, hopefully, the first class of AP recruits for 2016 here in the holding dock!

Cheers 501st Badlander!

• Like 1

Tell her to come join, hopefully, the first class of AP recruits for 2016 here in the holding dock!

Cheers 501st Badlander!

As she is a busy, single hockey mom, she will not be on the forums. However, I will be assisting her with the build & will be keeping an eye on your build. I'll check in periodically to see how you all are doing.

On that note, if you need any help or assistance, just let me know. I'd be happy to help!

(I look forward to meeting you! I assume you'll be at the Calgary Expo in April?)

• Like 2

Thanks a ton mate! Yes the goal is to be completed so I can go to my first comic expo (yes, that says "first" - I've never been able to go as no one else I know would go with me, so now I get to go and a much appreciated bonus that my experience will be with my Badlands family - so freakin stoked!!!)

Look forward to meeting you too mate!

Cheers

• Like 1

Thanks a ton mate! Yes the goal is to be completed so I can go to my first comic expo (yes, that says "first" - I've never been able to go as no one else I know would go with me, so now I get to go and a much appreciated bonus that my experience will be with my Badlands family - so freakin stoked!!!)

Look forward to meeting you too mate!

Cheers

Calgary is a blast! Hopefully the 501st will be in the parade again this year. :)

Your new Badlands family will welcome you with open arms.

(Glad you chose a trooper. There is NO such thing as too many Stormtroopers!!!! I have 2 myself!)

• Like 2

My brother and I are both waiting on our AP armor.. We're just a couple of 40-something year olds dying to be stormtroopers. I honestly don't think we've been this excited since we were kids waiting for Christmas morning. We're looking forward to following this thread and watching everyones progress along with ours! This is going to be a "blast"! Cheers from Texas! 

• Like 3