Battlefront Beta

Target92

As I (im)patiently wait for this darned beta to download on my Xbox One I am curious, who else is going to be fighting the rebel scum today, and on what system?

• Like 1

It is already downloaded and installed on my XB1, but I am patiently waiting for work and the day to be done so that I may begin enjoying the beautifulness of Battlefront, once again.  

I was actually just chatting with a friend of mine about the game, and we have decided that whenever we decide to begin a suicide run into enemy territory, instead of gaming's obligatory battle cry "Leroy Jeeeeeeeeeeenkiiiiiiins" we will scream "Jek Pooooooooooorkiiiiins."

• Like 2

Will try to load it tonight, if this not this weekend. X1

The beta is only live for this weekend.  Just to make sure that you're aware of that.  ;)

Heh...  My Facebook Status as of one hour ago:

"I felt a great disturbance in the force. As if millions of gamers suddenly cried out with an illness, and drove home from work."

• Like 1

Went to download it last night and forgot I don't have a live account right now. Spent all my fun money on my hyperfirm lol. At least I have it pre-ordered for November. I didn't op for the Han Solo mini-mini fridge version. New Guitar Hero comes out in a week and a half though!

Been playing it for the last two days, and now I want s'more .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else notice that Walker Assault needs some tweaking, even though they are scum it is disconcerting how the Rebellion has yet to win on Hoth in the games that I played.

It is already downloaded and installed on my XB1, but I am patiently waiting for work and the day to be done so that I may begin enjoying the beautifulness of Battlefront, once again.

I was actually just chatting with a friend of mine about the game, and we have decided that whenever we decide to begin a suicide run into enemy territory, instead of gaming's obligatory battle cry "Leroy Jeeeeeeeeeeenkiiiiiiins" we will scream "Jek Pooooooooooorkiiiiins."

This is awesome!

I did both pic and xbone. Have to say I'm better with the mouse and keyboard. Looks and sounds great though a bit in balanced for a fps.

Anyone else notice that Walker Assault needs some tweaking, even though they are scum it is disconcerting how the Rebellion has yet to win on Hoth in the games that I played.

No tweaking.

Myself and some other Troopers won six games in a row earlier. Three as the scum, and here proper victories. :)

I've played the beta since it was available on the XBox One.  It's a fine casual shooter to just have fun in.  I can see Battlefield 4 types being hard on the game for being non-technical and people not PTFO. It's really a fastest trigger/best aim game.  One match I'll go 30-6, the next 8-25.  It's good, chaotic fun. :)

I'll definitely be getting the full retail version.

And as for Walker Assault.  In the Alpha, the walkers were super brittle. Rebels almost always dominated.  I like the changes, because really the Rebels should almost always lose there.  It takes a heroic effort by the whole side to win.  I've been in some of those Rebel wins...it's pretty cool to see that last AT-AT go down.