TK9356 Request Elite Status.[22][FX]

Hi everyone,

I wanted to see how close I am to elite status. Here are the pics. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7010.jpg

IMG_7014.jpg

IMG_7012.jpg

IMG_7009.jpg

IMG_7008.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg

IMG_7001.jpg

IMG_7002.jpg

Looks like you have all the bases covered. Is the belt canvas? And it looks from all the angles that the holster is attached properly. Looks like youre ready from what I can see.

As long as you can see the cut but plate under the belt, and take some close-up shots of a few helmet details you should be all set.

I would agree with the comments above. I need to see:

1) Color of the lenses

2) The belt with the back on, so the separation is below

3) A shot of the side so we can see there is no gap

I think that is about it. Bucket looks good.

Scott

looking good!!!Interesting strapping on the butt plate. Can you share more?

One more thing, just something I noticed since my arms always are getting pinched. You may want to trim down the top strip on the forearms. That way you don't have that overhang and it may help if you are getting any pinch there.

You did a great job on those FX thighs! I bet a set of RTMod shins would look good on there. Just food for thought.

Great job Bobby! I see you had the same issue I did with the butt plate flaring and came up with an identical solution. I ended up using just an elastic strap, but it looks like you are using cordura - is yours velcro or did you upgrade to a full buckle solution?

Here is a pic Of Kahlers, mine is the same way, minus the suspenders. I used plastic wielder on my kit.

buttplate.jpg

What glue did you use? I used E6000 and it worked great connecting strapping to my HIPS TE2, but seemed to fail miserably when I tried it on my ABS kit.

Bobby,

Very nice job, and thanks for updated pics.

Elite Status granted!! :trooper:

Paul, would you be so kind as to update our latest additions status?

Thanks guys! Thanks for the words of incoragement and also for all the great threads that are on this site that helped me out! Do yo need an address to send my decals to?

On a side note: I have worked on 4 sets of TK so far,so I know my cousin will be requesting his Elite soon, (waiting on a helmet),, My wife just needs one pic, the butt plate split, and my brother may apply soon too.

Again, thanks,

Bobby

Thanks guys! Thanks for the words of incoragement and also for all the great threads that are on this site that helped me out! Do yo need an address to send my decals to?

On a side note: I have worked on 4 sets of TK so far,so I know my cousin will be requesting his Elite soon, (waiting on a helmet),, My wife just needs one pic, the butt plate split, and my brother may apply soon too.

Again, thanks,

Bobby

And that's going to be a blast! In GT we have three Elite TK's with three more just one mod away. When you have a line up of well done clean TK's it's very impressive.

Hey, it helps fulfill the dream I had when I started this place - that great looking TK's can look as sharp as any other costume in the Legion. Go white!

Nice job, Bobby, and congratulations. :)

To be honest, I can't imagine wearing my TK any other way now. I've received tons of compliments on my suit at the last couple of troops. Still doesn't keep me from tinkering on it, though. ;)