Disney Parks Imperial Binders

jkno

These things seem to be selling like hotcakes - is it me, or does anyone else see the hilarity / irony of Disney making money by mass-producing cheap knockoffs of a non-screen accurate prop design that has been available here (and on similar forums) for YEARS!

Seriously, I have set of binders that are essentially the same design and I've had them for at least 4 years. "Disney Magic" ... powered by $$$$$$$ :P

• Like 1

These things seem to be selling like hotcakes - is it me, or does anyone else see the hilarity / irony of Disney making money by mass-producing cheap knockoffs of a non-screen accurate prop design that has been available here (and on similar forums) for YEARS!

Seriously, I have set of binders that are essentially the same design and I've had them for at least 4 years. "Disney Magic" ... powered by $$$$$$$ :P

Yeah, it is pretty funny. You know you want to say it: Magma Trooper.

I agree that "The Mouse" has certainly added quite a few items to the SW merchandise line, but I look at it this way.... I remember buying literally everything related to ANH when it came out in 77, (I got my first job to buy SW stuff), which ended up with me eventually joining the 501st and FISD.  You never know, the ones buying these things now could end up being future TKs.  

• Like 2

Hope the D, doesn't start sending out cease and desists, to our makers of Imperial hand cuffs as a breach of their copyright!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk