TK-1787 requesting ANH elite status...officially.[21][FX]

I've got all the elite requirements done, now I just have to sweet talk the wife into taking pictures of me in armor again.

AP helmet (all hand painted details except the tube stripes), FX armor, MR resin copy blaster, and MC boots.

Here are the detail shots.

1787Elite007.jpg

1787Elite010.jpg

1787Elite011.jpg

1787Elite003.jpg

1787Elite004.jpg

1787Elite001.jpg

1787Elite006.jpg

awesome holster job, T! Can't wait to see it all together. Do you have a tripod and a camera with a timer? works better than a wife! (sorry dear)

SPECTACULAR!!!!!

I can't wait to see you suited up Terrell. What holster is that? If it's what I think it is... :) BTW... Does it have the "natural" brown leather for the straps. I can't tell.

The holster is from the run i just picked up Monday night. The straps are black since everyone wants the natural ones, and I generally go for idealized screen accurate. If there is a second run, I'll have one of each.

Yes I have a tripod and a camera with a timer. The catch is getting clear shots since it focuses and locks before you walk in front of it.

My wonderful wife took my elite pictures tonight. She didn't notice that my belt had slid down and armor had shifted to cover the butt plate seam. Here are the rest:

1787Elite013.jpg

1787Elite014.jpg

1787Elite015.jpg

1787Elite017.jpg

1787Elite019.jpg

1787Elite.jpg

Looks great Terrell, how do you stay so thin? Good job boss man!

Thin, thanks for the compliment but I'm 210 lbs. I made the side panels a year ago when I was about 15 lighter, and had to suck it in to make the gap disappear. I have to loose that 15-20 and keep it off since I hope to upgrade this summer.

Thin, thanks for the compliment but I'm 210 lbs. I made the side panels a year ago when I was about 15 lighter, and had to suck it in to make the gap disappear. I have to loose that 15-20 and keep it off since I hope to upgrade this summer.

Wow talk about armor hiding all sorts of iniquities...you wear 210 like a pro. Are you doing that trooper fit club thing? Actually I talked to a friend today who said he dropped 36 lbs in 10 weeks and I asked him how he did it and honestly I was shocked because it truly did involve outrageous calorie burning workout routines with very very low calorie intake. all I could say was "good on you dude!!!"

Yup - I'm 30 pounds lighter but don't look any skinnier than you. Great job boss! Can't wait to get official word from Scott :)

:pint1:

the armour looks awsome :D this is what i am aiming for with my armour . what material are you using to connect the sides together?

It's made from the ABS strips that come with the FX kit to make your belt and shims out of. So 80 gauge ABS to answer your question.

Terrell,

Looks great. I will be a pain and ask for a pic with the split showing below the belt. I know it is there, but I want to make sure we require that shot on ALL submissions, so we can refer to them later (you will be critiqued, as will I). You don't need to get full suit, but I would like to see the ab/kidney plate showing the belt above the split.

I know you will understand, and you are pretty much there, just get me that pic.

Thanks,

Scott

No comment.

Well, I guess I can see the split, so Elite Status Approved!!!

Paul, I assume you will update the boss' record to show he FINALLY made it? :D

Well done trooper!!

:trooper: