HFx Productions

Stumbled across these guys when they were doing a contest with RPF guys. No website shop, but they've got a Facebook page. Looks like they make hyperfirm versions of DLT-19s, E11s and plenty of custom jobs. Pics on Facebook look pretty good, and they're prices are fair. Wondering if anyone on here had seen one up close yet. In the market for a DLT-19 and an E11, and I'd prefer a hyperfirm since I WILL drop it. I'm just that guy. :)

HFx productions makes AWESOME hyperfirm weapons...  I have their DLT-19 and T-21, and could not be more pleased.  You can also get in touch with them on here, just search Slavefive under members.

HFx productions makes AWESOME hyperfirm weapons...  I have their DLT-19 and T-21, and could not be more pleased.  You can also get in touch with them on here, just search Slavefive under members.

Oh. That answers that. Had no clue that was slavefive's company. :)

• Like 1

I've got a Hyperfirm E-11.  It's a great looking, worry-free blaster.  You can often find them in the "for sale" section here.  It looks like there are some available now: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32118-fs-hyperfirm-anh-e-11-centurion-level-3-available/

I got a DLT-19 from them (not directly but from someone in Iowa) and I love it so much that I got an E-11 from them too. I get that the Doopy kits are definitely sharper detail-wise and are a lot cheaper, but I have a Doopy that will probably go on display as most of the parts are real and it feels a little overbalanced with the resin body and brass scope. Can't go wrong with Hyperfirm! Also check out THG props, they make a composite E-11 that is "unbreakable", I've checked them out in person and they're SUPER top notch. 

The Doopy kits intimidate me. :)  I'm getting a DLT-19 this weekend, and I'll probably wind up ordering an E-11 from them as well. Now I just need to decide if I'm going ANH Stunt or ESB with the armor. Leaning towards ANH Stunt since I could use the DLT-19 with that as well, but I'll likely do a Sandtrooper down the road, too.

Well, got the DLT-19 today (thanks again justjoseph63! Also awesome to finally meet you in person), and I love it. The faux nameplate on the bottom with the web site and the ID of the weapon is a nice touch I found while looking at it closely. It's one I have no reservations letting my 10 year old play with....or bounce. Will definitely be getting an E-11 from the HFx now.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a HFx E-11, I ordered it back in October and got it mailed to me fairly quickly, my only issue is that there are what looks like bubbles between the T-tracks, and the harder to sand areas such as front of scope and the muzzle.

Sadly they do not deliver to germany :(

There are better alternatives. Ask Thathelmetguy for example of a rubber gun. Better detail but heavier, still unbreakable rubber. Ships internationally. He hasn't been in the market as long, but you should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are better alternatives. Ask Thathelmetguy for example of a rubber gun. Better detail but heavier, still unbreakable rubber. Ships internationally. He hasn't been in the market as long, but you should be fine.

I wonder who thathelmetguy is... as far as I can see he is no member here? Does anybody know?

edit: is he THG props?

Edited by greyfox

• 1 month later...

I held a HFx "D Grade" E-11 over the weekend and it feels pretty good.  Solid rubber, and looks nice to the casual person.  It had a lot of imperfections due to being a "D Grade", but I would imagine the Standard and Elite E-11's would look that much better.  My only gripe was that the magazine on the left side of the sterling was too short.

• 1 month later...