A mesage from RT-MOD

I have just had an email from Rob (RT-MOD)

The machine being down is driving me nuts. They keep saying they have my parts coming and I keep waiting ugh. Let the guys know that when I come back I am coming back BIG :)

Cheers,

Rob

So great news for anyone after his stuff !

Thanks Peter! RT is a great guy and I'm sure everyone's just as eager to see him up and running as he is :)

how do we get in touch with him once his machine is back up and running?

Please try not to be so blatant about asking for contact info, the answers are all around the forum :)

I'm glad to here this. I have a full suit of armor on order from him and I'm desparate to get started on the assembly. By your e-mail It looks like its still gonna be a while though. I guess i'm not gonna be ready for this years Toronto Fan Expo in August. :(

Does he ride a Lambretta and wear a fish tail parka :lol:

those were the days ,when fashion was cool.I still wear my harrington and flight jacket.Ditched the lofers could never keep them on anyway :D

Could someone PM me if they know the cost of the RT-mod lid? I've emailed him, but no response yet, so I'm assuming he's flying around.

The reason for asking is I'm putting my budget together for this whole thing and want to know if it’s in the cards (i.e. I get a FX lite kit with a RT bucket). Once the budget is done, I'll have to of course transfer that to a PowerPoint presentation and bring it to the committee; which oddly enough consists only of my wife. Go figure.

Thanks...

DD.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got an e-mail from RT-Mod, and it looks like the parts arrived for his vacufoming machine. He should be up and running shortly. He said I will likely be getting my armor in the next couple of weeks. I can hardly wait... Perhaps I will be ready for this years Fan Expo in August. :D

I just got an e-mail from RT-Mod, and it looks like the parts arrived for his vacufoming machine. He should be up and running shortly. He said I will likely be getting my armor in the next couple of weeks. I can hardly wait... Perhaps I will be ready for this years Fan Expo in August. :D

Thank the maker!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has'nt arrived yet. I heard from RT Mod, I should receive it mid next week which I'm very happy about. I wish the Toronto garrison would hold an armor party soon. Not sure I have enough time to complete my build for the last week of August. :(

• 2 weeks later...

YIPEEEE!!! My Armor arrived yesterday. I'll be starting a new thread tonight as I start my build. Because there is only a month untill the Toronto Fan Expo. I think I will have to use all velcro ( no snaps ) to save time. I'll fix it later. :)