Just Saw: Episode VII Stormtrooper Armor (First Look)

The magazin-housing appears to be mirrored in Position and design while they moved it from the left to the right. The end-cap seems to be the same. The folding-stock looks a bit more massive than the traditional one. Can't wait to get more details on all that.

Does anyone got an idea of that gun's name? E-12? F-11, E-11+30 years?

Edited by Paggeldiwwer

I do like how the good old sterling is still somewhere in his blaster, should make kits a lot easier to build, I wonder if the forearm is going to contain a blade of some description, like Assassins Creed ?

The armor has a lot of clip points, so I can see an easy way to add attachments.  Note, the blaster is a mirror of the E-11, so for L2/L3 you sure shouldn't be able to use your current blaster.

The stock should fold out though, and there is a mag light in the front with a button on the left and an activator stud where your left thumb would rest.  

The magazin-housing appears to be mirrored in Position and design while they moved it from the left to the right. The end-cap seems to be the same. The folding-stock looks a bit more massive than the traditional one. Can't wait to get more details on all that.

Does anyone got an idea of that gun's name? E-12? F-11, E-11+30 years?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok is it just me or has anyone else noticed that this trooper appears to be on some type of ice skates or something?

Edited by Rat