Hand Plates: Trooperbay rubber

Neck Seal: Trooperbay

Holster: Movie-FX

Electronics: HyTechToyz

Full Body

Marc_Hense_Front_Arms_at_Side_zps94tzprn

Marc_Hense_Rear_Arms_at_Side_zpsznzeygyc

Marc_Hense_Left_Arm_Raised_zpsitsncfsp.j

Marc_Hense_Right_Arm_Raised_zpsjnv6lhiz.

Marc_Hense_Right_Arm_Raised_Detail_zpsni

Marc_Hense_Left_Arm_Raised_Detail_zpsmb2

Armor Detail

Marc_Hense_Abdomen_Detail_zpsmmiah8ny.jp

Marc_Hense_Action_Shot_zpsen5xa0di.jpg

Marc_Hense_Cod_Buttpiece_1_zpslfklk5xs.j

Marc_Hense_Cod_Buttpiece_2_zpsacnbdi3t.j

Marc_Hense_Interior_Strapping_zpsquvgp7p

Helmet

Marc_Hense_Helmet_Front_zpscjdjjq5v.jpg

Marc_Hense_Helmet_Right_zps3zs8f4dv.jpg

Marc_Hense_Helmet_Rear_zpsnfetcfpp.jpg

Marc_Hense_Hovi_Tip_Detail_zpsgtiwei2s.j

Marc_Hense_Helmet_Lens_Color_zps0xb2ezi9

Blaster Details

Marc_Hense_Blaster_Left_zpstefjo9qa.jpg

Marc_Hense_Blaster_Right_zpsbcsmkkbf.jpg

Accessory Details

Marc_Hense_Neckseal_zpsv68m8swp.jpg

Marc_Hense_Thermaldetonator_Clip_zpsl7ra

Marc_Hense_Thermaldetonator_Face_zpst1t2

Marc_Hense_Belt_Holster_Front_zpswdxponw

Marc_Hense_Belt_Holster_Rear_zpsq9udg2ae

Bucket Off

Marc_Hense_Bucket_Off_zps7g1h1nxn.jpg

Thank you for your consideration. 

Edited by Paggeldiwwer

It's been a while since we've seen a Movie-FX ;).

Your armor is looking really good. I'm personally fine with the overlapping on your right side, i am more bothered by the snap positioning on this side which should be around 10mm far from the edge. Also, something i think is worth mentionning is your hengstler is set extremely high on your blaster. It might be good to lower it if you can:

med_gallery_12157_11_25558.jpg

Armor looks great! But the blaster needs some work as mentioned above. Your folding stock looks a little droopy for a doopy as well. The scope rail also looks like its a little high, although if its under 1/2" i think you'll be fine.

Best of luck trooper!

Allright, Gentlemen. Thank you so far for your comments on the details.

First I corrected the position of the snap on the right side of the armor:

Marc_Hense_Armor_Right_Corrected_Snap_zp

Thank you again, Germain, for your input on this.

And now Andrew, you were right about that sick look of the folding-stock. I fixed that thing in a much better way:

Marc_Hense_Blaster_Corrected_Rail_Stock_

And that annoying resin-scope rail also had to bite the dust and was replaced by an aluminium-rail:

Marc_Hense_Blaster_Corrected_RailampStoc

Thank's again, Troopers, for your sharp eyes.

Edited by Paggeldiwwer
  • Like 1

Hey Marc:

Sorry again regarding the delay of getting to your application. Thank you, though for your EIB and you have been delayed long enough....(darn C7)

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all necessary requirements for Expert infantry. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section, suggestions by myself and your fellow troopers will be summed up. Many suggestions are made to improve the final look of your armor. If any of these would affect an application, they will be listed separately.

As Germain pointed out this maker of armor doesn't come across the boards too often. It is clear to see the lineage, though. Nice work on the overall assembly and the armor fits you well!! Great work. In my absence, you have had some great suggestions from great people watching out here. Many of these, I see have already been suggested and addressed by you. I am sure you agree that the improvements on your blaster were one of the top things needed. It looks so much better now.  The trimming of your side overlap made that right upper ab snap move right into position and looks like it will make for a better fit of your torso. 

Nice work on your helmet details!!

Centurion Suggestions:

I hope we will see a Centurion application from you here at some point. There are a couple things I would like you to follow up on before applying. 

The only part on your armor that I would like to see additional pics of is your waist belt. It almost looks like the outer most rivet covers sit in recesses. This was not the way the waist belts were done. They were just plain and flat in this area and the rivet cover sat on top...covering the rivet. 

Next is your thermal detonator. Your looks very long to me. The overall length of the thermal detonator should be in the neighborhood of 185mm.  20 mm end caps, 120mm center control panel and 12mm gaps between the end caps and center panel.  You seem to have some extra space between your caps and center panel. I think your belt clips might be a little thinner as well so this could adding to the situation. Please confirm this.

Lastly, If any of the adjustments you have made show clearly on any pics, please re-take these for your Centurion application. Especially full body pictures.

Congrats again!!!

Thank you all for you sharp eyes, your kind recommendations and of course your congratulations. Nice to join the EIB-ranks!

And of course I will continue the work on the armor - just as all of us do - right? :D

Thanks again.