I ordered an E-11 over a week ago from DoopyDoos, still haven't heard from them

Its possible. I don't know if they do it but there are sellers who have 'available' items and 'in stock' items. In stock would be ready to ship as soon as you order. Available means they can produce those items for you. Plus for them its gonna take awhile for you to receive them since they are from overseas. Customs, etc.

As others have said...  Communications are indeed sometimes slow, and you can typically expect no less than a month from the time that you ordered it before you receive it.

Just got the shipping notice for my Hasbro kit. Its taken about 3 weeks. I did send an email but didn't get a reply which I see is normal.

Its not good enough really. I got mine off his ebay. Just a quick email to say its going to be delayed is all that's needed.

This ain't amazon prime, guys! The sooner you understand how this hobby works, the better. It will save you and the suppliers a lot of grief!

• Like 1

And it had already been discussed in earlier threads, that there is only minimal (to no) feedback from DoodyDoo's.

Just imagine how life could be if they would use a FISD account here to update us... 

• Like 1

If you want the parts cheap, get a doopy, if you want to get a kit and have the vendor actually talk back to you, you go with me :)

Is it normal for DoopyDoos to go for more than a week before shipping your blaster kit?

• Like 1

Yes, Doopydoos works in mysterious ways...  Ordered my Hasbro kit on ebay, took 9 days.  Ordered my full E-11 kit straight from them, 6 weeks.  I am thinking it has something to do with eBay's "feedback" policy.  If you haven't already, I would use the wait time to get everything ready for your build.