Anyone Received ATA Armor lately

email him! He is very accommodating! I emailed him last week to tell him to take me off the list so some of you guys can get yours that much quicker, he replied withing a few hours! 

The waiting just sucks, Jeff.  LoL.

That's for all of us.   ;)

I was not waiting on ATA, but my "rule of thumb" for communication with Rob at RT-Mod was this:  If it had been over a week (eight days or more) since I had any communication with him, I felt it was alright/appropriate to send him an email asking for a status update, and I didn't begin that rule until I had been told that my armor was being pulled next.  Prior to that, I'd send him an email about every five or six weeks to see if the list had moved at all.

That, I felt, was a fair timeline with respect to the fact that the armor kit makers have their own lives - wife, kids, pets, jobs, hobbies, etc - beyond making my/our armor kit(s). 

The armor makers are all class-act guys though, and I feel that if you're respectful in approaching and dealing with them, that you'll receive the same treatment in return.  They understand that we are paying a pretty nice sum of money for a product, and that we are indeed waiting a long time (in most cases) to receive it, and that with every passing day, we grow more and more like children after the 10th of December.  

Shoot him an email.  You're good, brother.

Edited by Dark CMF
  • Like 1

I hear the wait list is 9 to 10 months, don't get disheartened it's worth the wait, very strong armor, still no cracks after two years of solid troop, same can't be said about other armor even younger than mine ;).

• Like 1

The wait is torture but that shows how many people want his work. Took me 8 months. At least now you can get other items you'll need like your blaster, holster, gloves, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...