Biceps!

Well I held out as long as I could. I did not want to change the biceps from the originals but now I have to make a decision. Too many people are having issues with the tour bicep. The next batch of MTK armor going out will have a new bicep that will mirror the opposite side. So I guess the question remaining is: Do I leave a thumb print in the left bicep so that both biceps will have thumb prints or do I remove it to be more accurate???

OK reshaped the biceps today and subtracted a thumb print :) made a new outer bicep for the left arm.

Also

Shaped the chest to be more accurate. Always hated the TE chest!

Made the large forearm narrower.

filled in the cavities where the mic tips go a little so they are flat.

corrected the thin strip on the crotch to be crooked! :)

Smoothed out the sides of the ab plate more.

• Like 3

OK reshaped the biceps today and subtracted a thumb print :) made a new outer bicep for the left arm.

Also

Sounds awesome!! You're making such a dedicated work with your kit Mike  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Also

Great work Mike!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I really can't say... :)

Or maybe just the forearm. The biceps haven't bothered me. But my right forearm is huge. And I'm having tons of fun with my kit. Just wish it would assemble itself . Thanks for the awesome Christmas Mike. I'm just glad it wasn't lost!

Bravo!!! Mike gas been steadily making more and more improvements! Impressive. I totally agree on the removal of the cover strips. Mike already got rid of them on the thighs. The back of the shins and the underside of the forearms are all that remains.

Almost makes me want to buy another one to build! ;) These changes addressed a lot of the areas I had challenges with. This kit should come together much easier now.

While you are making adjustments to the helmet, how about extending left lower cheek tube area of the face plate? The current set up doesn't allow much room for error when setting up for a low brow.

Edited by toybiz