Almost time to request Elite status... input?

Yeah thats about what i was going to say..

Ā 

Close the side gaps, we cant see the split butt and back and those ab buttons look like the correct colour but are they the larger sized that come with the fx kit? And maybe a close up of your lid.

Ā 

Appart from those small details i think your armour looks great and all set for anh elite.

Ā 

All this makes for a good excuse to armour up for another photo set, hey :duim:

Down the line you may also want to trim the thighs esp. towards the knee to avoid that barrel leg look. Otherwise, looking good :)

Not sure I can really add anything, except I would suggest some elastic under the arms to pull the back and chest together. A close up of the bucket and blaster will be needed, as well as a shot showing the separated butt/kidney plate will also show he canvas belt.

Ā 

Good work man, looking good!!

Ā 

Also, you may need to send me the E3 Clone bucket. Itr appears to be taking up some valuable space in your living room. I will send you my address shortly!!!

Not sure I can really add anything, except I would suggest some elastic under the arms to pull the back and chest together. A close up of the bucket and blaster will be needed, as well as a shot showing the separated butt/kidney plate will also show he canvas belt.

Ā 

Good work man, looking good!!

Ā 

Also, you may need to send me the E3 Clone bucket. Itr appears to be taking up some valuable space in your living room. I will send you my address shortly!!!

Ā 

Thanks guys, appreciate the input, I knew the sides were going to be a problem, maybe I'll lose a few inches in my waist instead of filling in with white :). The butt plate is cut, I guess it does not show well on the photos, but it's good to know that I need better photos of my backside ;).

Ā 

I also feel that the chest and back are problems, thanks for the idea of the elastic. The buttons I know are the correct color and pattern, but they are the ones that came with the FX armor and thought they were regulation. Give me a few more weeks and I should iron out all these issues, well maybe not the waist but I'm working on it :)

Ā 

Thanks everyone!

Ā 

PS

Ā 

The clone bucket is on its way sir :salute:

lookin good bro!

Ā 

Im sure your in for 501st, and just a few tweaks and i think your good for elite!

Ā 

Im going to be applying to the same garrison hopefully in the next few weeks, and then applying for elite status as well. I too need to lose a bit to close that side gap, :rolleyes: lol i will hopefully be closin that off soon! i sent im my application to the 501st last week but havent heard back from anyone yet. I figured by the time i need to send them pics, i should be done.

Ā 

good luck bro, looks great!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the insight guys, I took some photos, some on me and some on the mannequin of the questionable areas. Once again this isn't my formal application, so when I am ready to rock all new photos will be taken :)

Ā 

Also, I'm still working on the breast/back plates and Ab/kidney spacing problems so as soon as I licked those, I'll post some photos.

Ā 

As always, any input would be great, I'm trying to use the Elite Standards as a guide for the photos.

Ā 

FISD ANH Elite Standards - In Progress

Ā 

:pint1:

The things that I noticed right off the bat are your side gaps are not closed, your ab buttons are oversized, and your blaster is missing the counter. Overall your TK looks good, your getting there :duim: .