IMPERIAL BOOTS

Yea I've been on his order list for a couple months now. This is the reason I went with IB, couldn't wait any longer. Still hoping he'll will start moving boots again. I currently have a pair of his for my TD and love them. 

Picard, awesome job on the boots, I wore them a bit last night to get the feel for them, very comfortable! Going to spend a lot of time in them. Thank you for being patient and concerned with my dilemma with the USPS! 

Got my TK style boots today from Imperial, and could not be happier! Fast, secure shipping with a tracking #, and great communication. (THANKS, Francois)! It only took 9 days to get here from China, and yet my Doopydoos E-11 kit was shipped 26 days ago from the UK and has STILL not arrived. Guess I will hurry up and wait some more!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thoroughly recommend imperial boots. Posted within 24 hours of my Paypal deposit via trackable postage. Boot quality - EXCELLENT.

After 5 months of waiting for TK boots- I got sick of the wait, plus it would have been nice if they could keep their customers updated with what was happening. Glad I switched.

Sorry Felice, are you talking about the TK BOOTS from Imperial boots or from TK boots?? Not confusing- much! Lol

Craig I'm pretty certain he's referring to the Imperials, tkboots.com hasn't sold a boot in months. The Imperials are not accurate in a few areas however, after many PMs with seller, the updates are being implemented and new Imperial (TK) boots are coming.

Edited by ukswrath

What areas aren't accurate and when will the updates be coming out for Imperial boots? I was told TKboots had a 3 month wait, but that was back in December.

Chris, the concerns are there's too much space between the front and rear leather sections and, too much elastic, the seem where these two sections come together is off center and the boots are too short (2cm easy). Another concern though not as critical as the others are the pull straps, they are very thin, as in hair ribbon thin. I've already seen the improvements the vendor has made so far and it's looking good however, we won't see the updated boot a while for several reasons I've been told, mainly production.

Once the new boots are available for trial I've asked to be notified first. Unless the vendor plops them up here for sale without me knowing I'll post comments on the new version boots when I get a pair.

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

accurate or not, I put 6 miles on them sat and they are still very comfortable!

Thanks Brian, we shouldn't expect anything less from our vendors, comfort, accuracy, longevity, etc. :duim:

To the new troopers: The reason we stress accuracy is because without it any white boot, armor apparel or armor itself would suffice, and we don't want that. A standard has been set for your benefit and the accuracy (Canon) of the armor you wear.  :smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

But you're good my friend. I have complete faith in you. You shown me what you can do. You can do it!  :D

BTW nobody said it has to be done tomorrow, just sometime down the road. Sooner than later is always cool.  :jc_doublethumbup: