seau.jpg

Action Shot

cpff.jpg

OPTIONAL

Interior Strapping

8boo.jpg

Abdomen Detail

ycu2.jpg

Looking good, bit worried about your thigh pack attachment, looks like you have used rivets, not cap heads. TD clips could be closer to the end caps. Also the centre cover on your belt seems to be sitting up off the belt. Lastly some bronze weathering on you scope would look great ;)

Thanks Ingrid and Glen. 
Here I send picture of DT. (I mistakenly put some old photos) 
Now I will correct those details! 
Greetings from Rosario, Argentina!

http://imageshack.com/a/img17/3363/d8w1.jpg

Hello Ruben! Thank you so much for your Centurion application. You have some fantastic looking ATA armor! Some other troopers have chimed in with their points of view on certain issues. Centurion is the highest level of accomplishment so we want to make sure you look your best and sometimes that means getting particular. Let's get to your armor.

CRL Requirements:

There is one photo missing from the required photo checklist. This one is kind of important that cannot be seen in any other pics (yes, I checked your imageshack pics too ;)  )  It is a picture of the "S" trim on the neck opening of your helmet. There is a picture of the trim, but I can;t tell for certain if it's the "S" trim.

I saw and appreciate you following up on the comment regarding your Thermal Detonator clips being too far in. Not only did you move them outward, but you colored the screws black. Nice work!!

The next issue that needs to be addressed is the pop rivet that was used to attach your thigh pack on your right thigh. It must be a solid head rivet with no dent in the middle. It can be a split rivet, but should be a cap or speed rivet as used in the film and should be slightly smaller than the rivets on your left side.

The last issue I need to touch on is the return edge on the wrist side of your forearms. It is not perfectly clear and my eyes hurt from straining to see. A return edge is best described as any bend, curve or change in direction on the edge of any armor part compared to the surface. The wrist opening of the forearm should have no curve or edge of any kind. it should be flat and this includes into the ridge with the square indents and finish strips. 

Armor Fit/Assembly:

You have done a fine job fitting your armor to you. Outstanding work!!  

A trooper had made a comment regarding the center button cover on your belt. I know there is not much that can be done about ATA's button covers. There is little gluing surface . Until that changes we just need to go with it. 

The straps that connect your drop boxes to your belt are very close to being almost too long. If they were ANY longer, I'd have you shorten them but with the belt on your armor, you can't tell and it looks good. This leads to another point about your belt. Although it won't affect the outcome of your application, your belt should either touch or slightly overlap the bottom of the button plate. 

Nothing that is listed above should take any great deal of time or effort to clear up. Address those and I will clear you for Centurion!!!!

Hi Steve! Thank you very much for your words!  ;)

They are very helpful! 

I have already started with some details. 

Here I send some pictures. 

I hope in a few days if any at all resolved. 

With respect to the left wrist not quite understand what I should do. Sorry for my English! :blink: 

You can show an image of how it should be? 

Regards, Thank You!

8p38.jpg

uw6m.jpg

p0th.jpg

3xdz.jpg

Thank you for the picture of the "S" trim and have no worries about your English. I will do my best help you understand.  The opening of your forearm part closest to your hand should have no curve on it. Here are some pictures:gallery_12157_16_25835.jpgForarmnoreturnedge_zps75c90840.jpgfnztn5p41_zps28e21a65.jpg Thank you for taking care of these things and I hope the pictures explained things.

Your pictures did not show a close up of your forearm opening but it looked like there was a curve on yours. Can you post a picture of yours to make sure?

Thank you, Steve! .. Have a little curve the edges. I will not have problems in reducing them. 

It has been a great help!  :)

A greeting and thank you very much! 

Soon I will upload more pictures.

Hi Steve! 

Here I send photos of the reforms that you said. I hope they are correct ..! 

I still have to cut the seat belt. 

Greetings and Thank You again! :)

1j3k.jpg

eb0i.jpg

npba.jpg

a4e8.jpg

0pm8.jpg

fqk6.jpg

mllu.jpg

mcq6.jpg

9t9e.jpg

7ew1.jpg

• Like 1

You are a rockstar, Ruben!!! Thank you so much for your upgrades and I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion!! You will make your Garrison proud!!

• Like 2

Wow!, Steve.  :D  :smiley-sw013:  :duim:

Thank you very much!  :)

I have lived many years in Spain, and shared many missions with the Spanish Garrison, "My Brothers". 

Since a couple of years of my transfer request Garrison ago. 

I'm in Argentina, and it's a honor to be the FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN CENTURION. 

... Still I can not believe it. It is an old dream come reality!! 

Thank you! ;)

• Like 1

Thank you! I'm still very Excited.  :D  :D  :D  :D

..It is an immense pride that I feel! 

I want to share it with my brothers TK's worldwide  :smiley-sw013:

Here I leave my logo Garrison. Since it does not appear in my status. 

Thank you again! :smiley-sw013:

Thank you Steve and Glen!  ;)

It has been a very important day for me! 

Thanks for the advice and helping me get a better armor. :smiley-sw013: