Jump to content

What we know about strapping, snaps, rivets etc

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Ripper_L said:

I think this is what you are looking for, right? @riddeth




I found it as "flat head hollow rivet" on ebay. Or "Semi-hollow Aluminum Rivet".

Nope that's not it


5 hours ago, Locitus said:

That's more like it!

  • Like 3

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...