MTK Stormtrooper Armor Kit

Stompp

Hey guys I am trying to get my first set of armor and found this on ebay.  I know it will be a project since it is all untrimmed but that's kinda what I was looking for.  Just wanted to know yalls thoughts and if its a good kit and price.  Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231032035321?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Definitely look for a kit so that you can build it to your body. TK's are not a one size fits all operation...

As far as armor makers, I would look here first and avoid Ebay.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

MTK armor is from a member of the 501.  it's good armor.

buy it!

Doesn't change the fact that he recast without permission. There's a reason why he's not allowed to sell here.

my understanding was that the armor was given under permission?

and I know that MTK has been away much for a few years...

I know that mtk purchased bucks... so that's my understanding.

can we havve more detailed info on that situation?

thanks!

I only know part of the story and would love to have it out in the open?

He got "permission" after the fact he had already done it without telling TE2. TE2 is now so tired of getting recast he gave up the fight.

Not that MTK did very much to prove he had either permission or the origins of his bucks when he was called out on it.

• 4 weeks later...

Mathias you should verify your facts before you go spouting misinformation. You dont have the first idea what you are talking about.

Terrel got permission to recast TE2 - not sure when (He needed permission because the CAP armor is all derived from TE/TE2 armor)

I saw that he was making ABS armor using the CAP molds (The only ABS armor at that time was AP, RT-MOD and FX)

I publicly stated that if it was OK for terrel to do it then anyone can! So I DID TOO!!!

I got permission from CAP to recast his armor - just as Terrel did

I began production of said armor molds

I got permission from TE2 ( I have the email to prove it)

I tried to offer it up for sale and.....

You and your cronies didnt like anyone in competition with ATA since at that time he was the DL (bad idea)

You launched a witch hunt

I gave you pictures of my recasted CAP armor

I gave you pictures of my molds

I gave you pictures of my new armor close up

I detailed lineage of all parts

You told me that wasnt good enough

I got so frustrated I ASKED YOU TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

You wouldn't do it

I ASKED to be banned

You DID

I waited over a year and now I am BACK and I wont tolerate your propaganda.

I gave you all the information you needed and you are not satisfied. You are obsessed with making me look bad.

THAT IS THE TRUTH.

Edited by TK-4510

To start off, I was never on staff while Terrel was DL, so whatever happened during that time is out of my hands. But I remember your thread and how staff asked you to disclose where things came from, show pics of the original cap suit and so on, which never happened, despite being asked several times. And you say yourself that you made the moulds before you had permission from TE2. It should also be noted that in the original thread TE2 is never noted as a source of origin. That came to staff attention via hearsay afterwards.

We still have your original threads around, and those tell a different story.

You harassed me publicly in my thread about the origins of my armor knowing fully that there was NO DIFFERENCE between what I did and what Terrel did. I told you everything that I could, but you were not satisfied. You had a different agenda. I fully disclosed where everything came from to you, Tom, and about 2 or 3 other staff members that were all in a private message. I posted pics of my CAP armor, Molds, and the armor that I made with many changes. That wasnt good enough. The reason it wasnt good enough is because you didnt want anyone competing with Terrel. 

People need to know that I did nothing more than Terrel did. NOTHING. I made my armor initially just because Terrel was allowed to make his. I never thought that he should have been allowed to make his armor. It was a joke to everyone that he got away with it. He was DL though and who's going to question him??? nobody.... BUT WHEN I TRY.....Well, thats different isnt it?? I told all of you that if you let Terrel get away with making armor by recasting CAP then there would be a SEA of people doing the same. Guess what???? NOW THERE IS. Including ME! 

You have to accept my armor as being legit. YOU MADE THE F'ing RULE!

Also I did get permission to sell my helmet from Paul and Tony but that thread has all been erased along with all of my other threads showing armor and discussing its history. Anything thats left has been heavily edited for content. Whatever dude,.... I do not care about what you will allow, but I am not going to let you make false statements about me to people that dont know any better. 

Edited by TK-4510

Are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else? Because I have the thread open in a different tab and there is nothing of the sort from my part. Sounds more like you're talking about Mason.

PS, your helmet thread has neither been edited nor hidden away. It's right here; http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/14862-tk-4510-helmet-1/

I actually like threads like this. I like to learn about where armor comes from, not necessarily how, but this is the kind of great info that isn't in the armor history threads. I didn't even know tk4510 sold armor or mtk was a thing til last month!

As a neutral party, as long as there are suppliers of affordable, quality, accurate armors, we can keep recruiting new members and expanding the legion.

Its possible that it was Mason.... I really dont recall everything as its been quite a while. The helmet thread has been heavily edited though...initially I was given permission. Looks lIke Paul edited it later.

The point is that you are mistaken about what transpired. Please dont tell people facts that are not true. I realize that on the outside threads there may be information that may be misleading but via PM's it was a totally diifferent story.

Edited by TK-4510

Maybe it's time to pull your armour thread out of the archives for all to see again.

Link: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16230-mtk-anh-stormtrooper-armor/

Edited by Locitus

OK as you can see..it went dead. My posts are missing after the last page. It went to PM's with Mason (you are correct) and I quit trying. I still have the CAP armor....STILL!!! I still have all the pics I posted in private PM's The lineage is identical to Terrels.....on purpose.

The way I see it is that if you really can prove what you are saying and go to a greater effort to prove it once and for all then maybe you can get added just like Terrell. But you are not in an unique position. NE (the new AM) is not on our vetted sellers list either, nor is CAP-W other than for helmets all due to questionable linage or missing parts (in the case of CAP-W).

So at least to my knowledge you haven't been treated any more unjust than anyone else.

I can't make any promises that you will get added to a vetted vendors list. But since your original thread wasn't deleted either (only archived) I can say that it is very unlikely that any new thread of yours will get deleted.

I'm checking in... thanks, Mark. Everyone take a deep breath. Mathias, thanks for not getting bent out of shape for the mis-identification. Mike, I totally get your frustration. Feel free to chat with me on PM.

I agree this is a great thread and I'm glad for all the responses.  I was the one who ended up buying the Ebay post and can say I am very happy with it Mike and thank you for the kit.  I know there are so many numerous threads about not buying on Ebay but after the hours of research and some responses from this thread I decided to purchase it and glad I did.  It's a great kit.