My NE build

Good idea.  I honestly started getting  bit discouraged as I just can't seem to get the pictures just right for submission.  It's always one thing or another.  Then I took it to a TGI Friday's to surprise a friend I knew was eating there - and the look on the faces of kids throughout the restaurant made it all seem worthwhile.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't get discouraged, it's all worth it in the end, the public will never know if something is out of place, just get those approval pics sorted first :D

Hey man it's looking really good. Don't get down. Your thread has been good to watch. I haven't ordered my armor yet, but I always learn something with each thread I read. Keep the photos coming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These were my submission pictures.  They were kicked back for not following the directions for submission - I need to show the costume better.   Anyone have any ideas as to what I need to change in the pictures?

DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0144.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

Edited by Uriarte69

Are you submitting for basic 501st approval?  If so, from what I'm reading, all you need to do is submit your photos to your local GML who can approve it.  If you're going for ANH TK Stunt approval, the GML is the only one that needs to give a pass on it.

As for the photos, it just states you need full body front, back and sides, which you have.

The only thing I can think of is in your side photos, hold your arms straight out so the entire side of the armor can be seen.  Right now, your arms are blocking some of the side view of the armor.

If you received a response of "You need to show the costume better" with no actual specific details, I'd write back and ask exactly what it is you need to show better.  It won't do much good for us to guess on what your GML is asking for.

Edited by maxsteele

Good luck with your approval.

One thing I see that could use a fix is your shins should both open inward. On your right shin it is opening towards the outside. Not sure about the left side.

• 1 month later...