TK/TD 7944 Requesting Centurion Status HWT

TK/TD-7944 Requesting HWT Centurion Status.

Name- T.J. Hutcheson

Garrison- Mountain

Squad- Pikes Peak

Forum name- hunterhwt

Stormtrooper, Heavy Weapons Trooper

Armor- Modified FX, Moncal

Helmet- Moncal

Blaster- T-21 by SL1850

Pack- Built by me

Boots- TK Boots

Gloves/Handplates- Rubber from Trooperbay

Electronics- Aker and iComm, mp3

Neak Seal- Mountain Princess

Height- 5'10"

Weight- 180#

Link to EIB HWT Approval: http://www.whitearmo...ib-status2ndfx/

DSC_0527_zps14c147cf.jpg

DSC_0528_zpseae76110.jpg

DSC_0529_zps429344eb.jpg

DSC_0530_zps4bff6ed8.jpg

DSC_0531_zps83ced0af.jpg

DSC_0532_zpsbd1d146f.jpg

DSC_0533_zps915303b5.jpg

DSC_0534_zps0bf1707c.jpg

DSC_0535_zpse1ed9a56.jpg

DSC_0536_zps68ffb8ac.jpg

DSC_0537_zpse8195d64.jpg

DSC_0539_zpsecf0a017.jpg

DSC_0540_zps61e2bfb4.jpg

DSC_0541_zps45c675f8.jpg

DSC_0542_zps3207f99d.jpg

DSC_0543_zpsf1d258c2.jpg

DSC_0544_zps72b3910c.jpg

DSC_0545_zps3a297cf4.jpg

DSC_0547_zps6fbfc81a.jpg

DSC_0548_zps1516001f.jpg

DSC_0550_zps2a35ef03.jpg

DSC_0553_zpsf97e10ac.jpg

DSC_0554_zpsf9a89387.jpg

Thank you judges for your time and consideration.

TJ (TK 7944)

Unquestioned Loyalty

Looks great T.J.!!

The only thing that may be an issue is the fasteners on the sniper plate, the CRL does state:

Ideally there should be no visible rivets or brads used to secure the sniper plate to the left greave.

It is up to Mathias.

Good Luck!!

The only thing that may be an issue is the fasteners on the sniper plate, the CRL does state:

Ideally there should be no visible rivets or brads used to secure the sniper plate to the left greave.

Also the fitment is not aligned properly it should follow the ridge underneath, also the ammo belt on the other knee is too high up, should be riveted in top corner and aligned with the ridge on the side. Good luck with approval.

I really don´t want to start another FX discussion..... but man.....

Those thighs look horrible in the back.

You already changed the chest and back plate, why not change the thighs too?

FX for EIB, okay, but for Centurion... sorry, but I simply don´t see a mixed suit with FX parts on the same level as a full suit of e.g. T/MC, AP, TM or RS.

My 2 cents.

Looks great T.J.!!

It is up to Mathias.

Good Luck!!

thanks brother coming from you that's a compliment I hope all goes well to

I dont think your back plate is ment to over lap your kidney plate and im fairly sure there shouldnt be strap joining your chest and back plate together.

good luck. :)

that is some over lap a small bit also might be pack moving it a bit but the CRL states -Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.thanks for your luck , thanks brother Edited by Hunterhwt

You also might want to include a picture of the neck trim on the helmet since "s" trim is required. The shoulder straps should NOT be attached at the back with velcro. They need to free float.

Side split rivets?? That crotch rivet looks huge to me.

All these observations may seem a bit harsh...don't take it too personally..but this IS centurion here. Centurion is a level where "close" just won't cut it. This level has always been very hard to achieve with FX anything.

Edited by gazmosis

Best of luck with your application. I hope that you can work through any of the suggestions noted above. An observation through reading the CRL this morning, I came across this, which may put a snag in the approval as well:

• The Minimag PLT missile launcher is required for Centurion Status.
  • Missle launcher shall closely match the video game reference (Battlefront series), including scope on the left side, stock, and pistol grip.

Best of luck with your application. I hope that you can work through any of the suggestions noted above. An observation through reading the CRL this morning, I came across this, which may put a snag in the approval as well:

• The Minimag PLT missile launcher is required for Centurion Status.
  • Missle launcher shall closely match the video game reference (Battlefront series), including scope on the left side, stock, and pistol grip.

thanks for all the encouragement I'm waiting to here finale verdict from approval officer for any any all changes need to be made I do think there was a change and you can be approved with the BFG Thankyou for your help and support

There is no change that let's you pass without the rocket launcher. Mark's approval was a mistake on my part but it's too late to revoke it.

Aside from that issue, there are numerous quality issues in terms of finished results, and poorly executed details that lead me to say that this isn't happening. On top of that is the matter where there is a severe lack of photos depicting the required details (helmet decals/paint for example) as well as the banishment of FX parts in centurion applications.

Sorry to let you down, and I'm sorry to sound so hard, but there is just no easy way to say it.

• 3 months later...