Height = 1,72 cm

Weight = 85 Kg

Boots = Boot creator

Canvas belt = RS Propas Masters

Hand Plates = RS Propas Masters (latex)

Electronics= Aker MR 1505

Neck Seal = Handmade

Holster = Handmade

46238831.jpg20592606.jpg59635742.jpg73783232.jpg50039509.jpg69421618.jpg86225189.jpg10906585.jpg65733525.jpg99034343.jpg32686693.jpg52118208.jpg81731556.jpg99986438.jpg44443434.jpg85769498.jpg50335315.jpg88028896.jpg45563777.jpg90215163.jpgextrase.jpg24208698.jpg

lol, :D

that face has that cat more funny when I wear the stormtrooper helmet and I talk to my cat stares very similar to the picture,

hahahaha :D :D :D :D

Thanks Mark, VR, Jenny, Gary and Glen , I am very encouraged pending the outcome of my degree centurion,

thank you all for your support. :)

a big hug. :jc_doublethumbup:

(google translator)

Edited by gaspi

Looking very nice!

One question.. in the picture here: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6774/44443434.jpg is that an airpocket under the sticker or simply reflection? If it's an airpocket, you might want to fix it, if it's a reflection, maybe it's an idea to take a picture from a slight different angle so it shows better.

Of course, I am not the DO and he might not care about it but it's something he has mentioned in the past, that's why I mention it to you atm :)

Very nice looking build all in all!

Hi Jeroen, I made several photographs with flash and without flash of what I think you mean, forgive me but google translator is not very good. :blink:

I think this is what you mean and painted, not stickers.

cascod.jpgcasco1zs.jpgcasco2z.jpgcasco3q.jpgcasco4.jpgcasco5o.jpgcasco6.jpgcasco7o.jpg

photos in different positions hope it serves. :)

I understand that it is difficult to do with a photograph, andalucia today is cloudy and there is plenty of natural light, and I hope that the photos are to your liking. :)

a big hug

Looking very nice!

One question.. in the picture here: http://img208.images...74/44443434.jpg is that an airpocket under the sticker or simply reflection? If it's an airpocket, you might want to fix it, if it's a reflection, maybe it's an idea to take a picture from a slight different angle so it shows better.

Of course, I am not the DO and he might not care about it but it's something he has mentioned in the past, that's why I mention it to you atm :)

Very nice looking build all in all!

It's not an air bubble (it's also not a sticker. It's obvious that he's painted the helmet instead of using decals), it's in the mould. You're just too used to seeing replicas that you don't know what the originals look like. Here is the original helmet faceplate that RS used to cast from. See that it has the same marking. All original helmets have it. When TE first cast the Brian R helmet he removed it as a way to separate replicas from originals, and all subsequent helmets made from it are lacking the same detail.

P8230167.jpg

And the Dave M helmet:

DaveMANH08.jpg

Hi Jeroen, I made several photographs with flash and without flash of what I think you mean, forgive me but google translator is not very good. :blink:

I think this is what you mean and painted, not stickers.

photos in different positions hope it serves. :)

I understand that it is difficult to do with a photograph, andalucia today is cloudy and there is plenty of natural light, and I hope that the photos are to your liking. :)

a big hug

No worries, you understood correctly. There is hope for the Google translator ;)

Looking very good imho! Because of that one picture I wasn't sure if it was an air bubble or something else but now I can see it very clear. No issues there at all :)

It's not an air bubble (it's also not a sticker. It's obvious that he's painted the helmet instead of using decals), it's in the mould. You're just too used to seeing replicas that you don't know what the originals look like. Here is the original helmet faceplate that RS used to cast from. See that it has the same marking. All original helmets have it. When TE first cast the Brian R helmet he removed it as a way to separate replicas from originals, and all subsequent helmets made from it are lacking the same detail.

You're correct. I couldn't see this really clear in that first picture, probably because of the angle it was taken so I automatically thought it was an air pocket. I did indeed notice everything else was hand painted, just wasn't so sure about that single one :)

many thanks to all who have you congratulated me, I am very pleased with the approval and from these letters would also thank Faie (jose)

he is the one who helped me tirelessly without ever telling me no, and thanks to him, I have had this result.

partner a hug.

we will be marching. :D