TKBoots sizing solution

Thanks Jenny, was just weird that the 7's came out at a measurement of 10 inches, when my 10's came out at just over 11 1/4 and the other pair of 13 came out about right. Something strange going on, now I must go check some measurents of my sneakers LOL.

Be good if we can get others to submit some measurements to check against too :duim:

Sorry ,no measurement photos,testimonial only. I am normally a size 10.5 and went with the size 10. Fits well without too much sliding. I could even add an insole for a tighter fit if they start to stretch. Hope that helps a bit.

Does anyone in the US have shoe inserts, I can only find UK sizing, this could be a good guide against the tk boots

2211910144_3c07c4835b.jpg

I tried the measurung tape and paper thing, didnt work out like I wanted. But if it helps I Wear a 12 1/2, but i got the TK size 12 and they fint just right.

Edited by spector254

• 2 months later...

I have roughly a size 10 1/2 foot and bought a size 11 TK boot...with a set of Dr Scholl's inners and thick black socks they fit very comfortably...I preferred to not have my toes go all the way to the end of the boot and get squashed together...the inside of my boot measures 11 3/4 inches from heel to toe...

The same for me; my shoes are 10.5 or 11 depending on how the maker runs, and my size 11 TK boots are a little big. They also measure ~11 3/4 inside, (given the error bars of shoving a tape measure into a boot).

I was about to pick up some of the better Dr Scholls today (the kind where they have a machine measure your feet) until I noticed they cost fifty bucks. There's a $10 rebate on the Dr Scholls site, and CVS sends me 20% off coupons every couple of weeks, so sometime I may pick them up for $30. Or just buy the regular kind for $13 or so; no use going crazy :) I may also have to try heel inserts too; my heels are narrow but the boots are pretty wide.

I have a pair of these running socks and they're great for the purpose (also durable as hell; I've had them *forever*.)

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3999816&cp=4406646.4413986.4420748.11800395.13158425

• 10 months later...
On 1/20/2013 at 8:15 AM, jnnfr72 said:

Hi Glen, I re-did the size 7. :P Um, my paper is a bit thinner on the width than the inside of my boot, but the length is good.

----------

Hope we can get more boot sizes from Troopers.

Hi Jenny, thanks for your great picture of your foot.  Looks lovely on my screen.  I noticed you bought a TK Boot Size 7, and I heard these boots run big.  So, how does this size 7 compare to your regular shoe size?  

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Hi Diana!

The 7's fit just right. They are not too big.  :) My usual shoe size is 8.5 - sometimes a 9. I might run more toward a wider shoe, but you know all shoes stretch out a little. I'm use to always having a heel and since these have no heel.. they still seem weird when I wear them. I think that's just me... always wanting more height! I wear normal no show socks and they do fine. I've got some running shoes that seem to pull my socks down after awhile, but these boots don't do that.. so that's good! It's kinda funny seeing how WHITE those boots are in that pic... they are all scuffed up now... which is how we like em! If you are an 8 1/2 you'll be good with TK size 7. Your foot might be a bit smaller than mine... but you know how thicker socks can fix that.  Enjoy your build!!! Jenny

Woo hoo! I love you! That's exactly the information I needed. Thank you. I bought a pair of RS boots with my RS kit but they are a Size 9, which of course translates to 10 1/2 women.

I have the exact same size foot as you. 8 1/2. The size 7 TK Boots will be perfect then. Thank you again for taking the time to post the picture. It was extremely helpful.

Woo hoo! I love you! That's exactly the information I needed. Thank you. I bought a pair of RS boots with my RS kit but they are a Size 9, which of course translates to 10 1/2 women.

I have the exact same size foot as you. 8 1/2. The size 7 TK Boots will be perfect then. Thank you again for taking the time to post the picture. It was extremely helpful.

I am a size 8.5 - 9 US Womens and the size 7 TK Boots fit great.

I am a size 8.5 - 9 US Womens and the size 7 TK Boots fit great.

Thanks for the feedback on the boots.  So great to get the sizing translations from men to women's sizings.

And a correction on my post above.

Just double-checked my RS Boots and realized I was wrong about the size.  They are a size 8.  Not a 9.  They fit my husband perfectly and he normally wears a men's 8 1/2.  So, this would mean the RS Boots actually run small, (if you're a man.)    

I think they forgot to take into account I was a woman when they sent the boots.   :)  No worries.  My husband is rocking those boots.

• 2 months later...

I ordered some 10's from TK boots. My shoe size is usually 10 US, but I wear size 9 Doc Marten boots which fit great. I really hope they fit or I am gonna be really bent out of shape if I have to pay to return and wait another 4 months for the right size. :P

• 1 month later...

Ok, well since no one offered up anything, hopefully this will help others. I got my size 10 TK boots today, and I usually wear a size 10 sneaker. They fit really nice with just a bit of extra room in thr heel. Some gel inserts and socks will be even more comfortable and reduce the sliding.

Sooo, if you wear a size 10 or even 10 1/2 shoe, I fear a size 11 might be too big. A size 9 would definitely have been too small for me. Hope this helps, troopers!

Do they have boots available? The site says completely sold out.

From what I understand, they just did a run, but the back log is growing. I think they are trying to find suitable vendors to keep up with demand. They're good folks there, super responsive and always apologetic for the delays. Just keep trying, get added to a list, but as of now be prepared to wait about 2-3 months or so.

Hmm, I just ordered size 10 TK as I wear uk size 44 Australian anywhere from a size 9 to a size 10 depending on brand, hope they fit or they will be up for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm, I just ordered size 10 TK as I wear uk size 44 Australian anywhere from a size 9 to a size 10 depending on brand, hope they fit or they will be up for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you wear a US 9 or 10, you should be good with a 10. It might be a tiny bit loose in the heel, but with a gel insole and a thicker sock you should be good. If you range from a 9-10 comfortably, I'd be real hesitant to go with a 9. If my foot was cramped I'd be more ticked than if I had a bit of wiggle room.