tightlines completed AP ANH Stunt Build

Hello everyone! I just finished my AP ANH Stunt and here are the photos I promised. I just sent them in for my 501st submission. I started working on the build October 10th and here it is completed. This is the first build I have done and it was a blast. I was wondering if you can offer some advice on how I can improve it. I will be trying for expert infantry and want to make any corrections on my armor once it is 501st approved. I also built a doopy doos full resin E-11 blaster that I have some photos of. I wanted to thank everyone on the board for putting up with all my bone-head questions during the project. If it wasn't for all of you, I don't think I would have been able to make my first cut on the shiny plastic. I had such an amazing experience with building this set that I just ordered a set of TM. My wife is sure I have completly lost it now. Here are some photos and thank you all so much for all the help.

TKFront.jpgTKBack2.jpg

TKLeftSide.jpgTKRightSidee.jpg

TKCloseLeftSide.jpgTKCloseRightSide.jpg

TKwithouthelmet.jpgTKwithouthelmetback.jpg

TKAction6.jpgTKAction5.jpg

TKAction4.jpgTKAction3.jpg

TKAction1.jpgTKE-11Blaster5.jpg

TKE-11Blaster6.jpg

TKE-11Blaster3.jpg

TKE-11Blaster2.jpg

TKE-11Blaster4.jpg

TKE-11Blaster1.jpg

TKAction8.jpg

TKSideRivetDetail.jpgTKSnapDetail.jpg

TKCodPieceDetail.jpgTKDropBoxBackDetail.jpg

TKHoviMicUpgradeDetail.jpg

TKBeltRivetCoverDetail.jpg

TKBootsSize9.jpg

TKNeckGasket.jpg

TKbucketInsideShot.jpg

TD1.jpg

TD3.jpg

Your armor looks pretty sweet. I had my biceps sitting where yours are now and was advised to lower them a little to hide more of the black. I thought I would lose mobility but I actually got more. That's all I can really say. Nothing that should keep you from getting approved though.

Ā 

Just my 2 cents.

Man your armor looks awesome..... Youve done a great job on it. Just little things i want to point out, i think the male snap on your left ab plate should not be painted white, as well as the split rivet on your crotch, leave them the color they actually are. But over all, there should be nothing stopping you from getting approved...your very close to EIB... Good luck brother....

You look fabulous! Apart from the biceps, which isn't bad - it looks like you are really tall - I'd see what you can do to minimize the gap between your back plate and kidney plate if you can. Maybe lower the pack plate a bit?

You gotta be kidding me, this TK looks great!! and you've already decided to make a new one?? :) also I wish I had a cool butt snap photo like yours haha

Ā 

Is it normal that the handguards are so far from the wrists? How high can you pull the ab/kidney section to decrease the gap with the backplate?

Also try to pull the front of the belt up much closer to the bottom of ab button plate.

Ā 

Congrats and welcome to the 501st!

Edited by Nicky