DVH E-11 blaster kit project

Thanks Vern.

Well according to the place i got it in NJ, they said all of it was legal to own in the tri-state (NY,NJ, Conn) But i'll double check...not that i plan of having police in my house goin through my stuff, but i guess you never know lol.

Edited by Darth Voorhees

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do your EIB/cent in your friends hyperfirm!

This is looking REALLY good! Great job so far! Doopydoos may not have to worry about shipping any more E-11's once you get this thing going. I had to borrow a fellow trooper's Hyperfirm E-11 for a parade I was in. First time I ever got a good close up of that. It was pretty cool. Can't wait to get my hands on this blaster.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats great guys! Glad you got some money back! My kits should be ready around March :) Maybe before...but im gonna say March for now lol. Im at a stand still right now until i get more cash for more mold rubber to continue onward. But things are lookin up. I may have a new job on the horizion..a little more hours, but i'll have a decent paycheck again, so i will be able to move on with all my projects.

Ya know what Nicky...your probably right. Tony aka, "Geaux Saints" has offered to forward some cash for a kit to help pay for supplies so i can keep this moving for all of us. I really cant thank him enough. As soon as he sends it over, i will order supplies and will continue as soon as they get here! Thanks Tony!

Hey Vern...sorry bout that i dunno how i missed em! Just replied to the PMs :)

Supplies have now been ordered. Thank you again Tony!

Edited by Darth Voorhees

Hey Vern...sorry bout that i dunno how i missed em! Just replied to the PMs :)

Supplies have now been ordered. Thank you again Tony!

You're welcome. I'm just excited to help keep the project going sooner than later. I know you'll produce a great product. Keep up the good work.

If you decide to start a set pre-order deposit system, count me in. That would generate a reserve to keep the project rolling along and give you a clear number of buyers. 10 or 20 bucks perhaps.

Thanks! Im hoping to keep it at about $100 including domestic shipping. My kit will be cast in black onyx resin, and include the PVC pipe, resin t-tracks, a metal scope rail, resin scope and resin counter. So it will include everything you need. I may even eventually include screws for a more secure build than just gluing.

Gotcha Bulldog!

Once i get the molds done i will do a test build. If all comes out well, i will take pre-orders of 8-10 kits.

Sounds verry cool, any plans on making the scopes, if so could recess both ends slightly to add glass, perspex, magnifier etc

Im working with Vern on the scopes and counters. He's going to supply molds from one of his scopes and counters. So that may be something that can be done in the future as well. Would love to make a scope with some realistic lens action lol.

Im working with Vern on the scopes and counters. He's going to supply molds from one of his scopes and counters. So that may be something that can be done in the future as well. Would love to make a scope with some realistic lens action lol.

Sounds great I do like a bit of lens action

. I have been trying to find a company here that would make aluminium folding stocks, they are just too much work to make by hand. Not had much luck but then Perth is not exactly huge.