CVI FISD & 501st Photo Shoot Helmet Cam

It was fantastic to see a large turnout. My first Celebration, best con I ever attended, and the 501st bash was the best party I've ever been to. Add to the memories.

501stc6photohelmcam.jpg.bc67fc11ae94583fb6a4949edbf993cd.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

That is so cool! Love the helmet cam!! :)

Side note: You were following me for that first part of the TK march. :D Darn shoulder bell that kept falling off =x

It's a VIO POV 1. Bought the camera used for... well, not cheap, but half price of a new one. I have a pin head so I can actually wear all this, but it's a tight fit. Camera velcros to the side, mic velcros to the chin, and the recording device hangs from my neck. The wires and size of the thing is irritating but manageable. Can record 6 hours at 720x480. Great for cons. Takes a long time to go through the footage and edit the boring bits out. Lots of boring bits. Going to try and make it to a buddy's rock concert this Saturday wearing it. Get to dance on stage and raise money for the American Cancer Association.

The camera offsets the helmet slightly, so I have "Night at the Roxbury" neck on the photos. :huh: Let's all dance! "What is love, baby don't hurt me..."

timhelmcam.jpg

Edited by TrooperTim