TK-6727 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[54][BFA*]

Dazauto

After finally getting my act together and doing the mods to my armour and building a new blaster I am submitting new pics for your consideration

thank you.

Proof of EIB here : http://www.whitearmo...showtopic=18981

Name : Darren Phelps

501st ID : TK-6727

Forum Name : Dazauto

Garrison : UKG

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 85kg

Armour : BFA

Helmet : BFA

Blaster : DoopyDoos Resin

Holster : Kelldragon (UK)

Belt: FirebladeJedi (UKG)

Thermal Detonator : Nath (UKG)

Handplates and Gloves : Karin aka Sonnenschein

Neckseal: TK409

Lenses : John Danter (UKG)

Boots : Handpainted black chelsea boots bought from a charity shop.

Electronics : RomFX

Decals: Handpainted traps and tears, tube stripes are handpainted look decals from Trooperbay

Well here goes :)

003.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

019.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg

016.jpg

021.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

0123.jpg

013.jpg

0272.jpg

034.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

0032.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

011.jpg

0122.jpg

027.jpg

0212.jpg

022.jpg

002.jpg

0052.jpg

020.jpg

0152.jpg

0312.jpg0332.jpg030.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome job! I'm sure an easy pass.

One question, I don't see any elastic around the biceps from the shoulder bells, am I just not seeing them based on the location of the biceps in the photos?

Awesome job! I'm sure an easy pass.

One question, I don't see any elastic around the biceps from the shoulder bells, am I just not seeing them based on the location of the biceps in the photos?

Hi thanks for the comment, the elastic is there and must be the angle of the photo you are seeing, but I also managed to miss this photo out on my request :blush:

035.jpg

You might want to replace those side rivets/brads with something a little smaller. They look quite a bit too large. And also paint them white, as well as tidying up the painted rear traps would do you good.

With that said (and I hope you try to fix those issues) I approve your request! Good job! :duim:

Thanks for all of the great comments everyone, I feel very proud to have acheived this and never thought I would get this far just over 2 years ago when I bought my first set of armour, I really got bitten by the TK bug and love every minute of it when wearing my armour :smiley-sw013:

Congratulations! I really like your TKID on your Hengstler - I thought of doing the same thing myself...but don't trust my dremel skills to engrave mine :)

Thanks for your comments Jason, it was a little more than engraving the counter I put up a tutorial on the UKG forums on how I did it so when I get a chance I will put it up on the FISD :)

• 3 weeks later...

I love being able to see everyone's status approval threads, it really fives me guidance. I am going to go for Centurion right from the start so I am trying to study up. Simple question, from what I understand on the 501st costume reference, Hyperfirms are pretty much EIB after you put the D-ring on them and then that also pretty much makes them Centurion level as well. Right? :smiley-sw013: