Your New Commander

Attention Stormtroopers! That's right, on that extremely rare occasion when I'm not fighting anonymously beside you in my shiny white, I will be ordering you dawgs around and getting all up in your vocodor. Or brow trim. Depends on how short you are.

And when you're all off hiding from my Imperial Greatness and there's no sucker around to push through a blockade runner airlock to clear my path, you can bet your tighty whities I will be busy recruiting your replacement with fancy FISD brochures and girly eyelash-batting! I might even recruit your secret boyfriend! So smarten up!

I may look like an old hag but if you so much as get a speck of dust on that armor you can bet I'm gonna act like one too! Nuff said! Now get your shiny white butts out there and stun some rebel princesses! We've got planets to blow up and smugglers to hunt down! Shoo!

Mid-shot.jpg

Your Most Imperial Greatness!

This grunt wishes to please Her Most Awesomeness.

May this lowly trooper offer congratulations to One So Mighty?

[Yay! Love your Imperialness!!! :) Congrats!!!!]

Nicely done Ingrid, I may be hitting you up for details on this, as I am looking for non,-masked options I can provision for the Mrs.

Have a great time down in C6.

Looking good Ingrid! I will have to make sure to triple check my armor before the next troop, as I surely do not want to face your Imperial wrath! Congrats on the Centurion as well.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...