Commander Foxy!

My good friend and Pacific Outpost CO is Wet Okole. He decided to help out a new recruit with a test run in his Fox gear prior to a new build.

I present Commander Foxy!

file-9.jpg

file-8.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-5.jpg

Edited by Femtrooper Julie

What an aloha spirit that pervades the Pacific Outpost. You set the example of "troopers helping troopers", always. I'm sure you're friend will not lack for suiters after this photoshoot.

I think she wants to build her own. She likes TK, and originally was going to try his FX, but she had a little more in the chest area than Wet Okole, and it would not fit lol!

Either way, I don't know if shaun will ever wash his suit again!

The event was a MDA summer camp for special needs children. I had to work, and could not be there, but you guys have seen plentybof photos of me anyway! Lol!

Julie

HAHAHA....great pics and yes it was a great event. Also it was actually nice seeing how my suit when I am not wearing it! As for the washing part...I still haven'[t washed my clothes yet...LOL!!!

We love visitors! I have a spare bedroom ready to go for visiting troopers!

One of my goals in life is to surf in Hawaii. That would be so awesome. It's so far from Toronto though. Sigh.

I've been to Mexico a few times but Hawaii just has that mystique about it (in my mind).

Edited by bigironvault