On the fence - White or Black armor?!?!

Which one do you like more? It really comes down to your personnel preference, after all, you are going to be the one wearing it.

I faced the same decision a few months ago and decided on White for myself, but I would like to eventually do a Shadowtrooper as well.

Which one do you like more? It really comes down to your personnel preference, after all, you are going to be the one wearing it.

I faced the same decision a few months ago and decided on White for myself, but I would like to eventually do a Shadowtrooper as well.

I really like the black, but I feel like I would / could be missing out on the camaraderie ?

I don't want to be shunned ahaha

I like the Shadowtroopers, the only down fall is they look great shiny with no scratches, but look bad when they get a lot of scratches and dirt ( you have to polish your TX about every troop) Whereas the TKs look great either way. in fact I feel the more scuffed up the TK gets the more real they look (plus closer the screen look)

One more down fall to the TX...A good friend/ Garrison mate, has a TX, and all the time people yell out "Hey there's Darth Vader!!!" :rolleyes: Is true....

I dig the white......but choose the one YOU like better :)

And, yeah, like the others have said....some people out there are "shape-blind". They see black armor & think Darth Vader. lol...

It's all down to personal taste. Think carefully about which you prefer ...

... and then go for white because that's my personal taste, I said so, it's in the original movies, it's 3 million times cooler than silly expanded universe nonsense. So there!

Hope this helps.

:P:wub:

Edited by Rick330

Either way it's all good, you'd still be trooping with the finest Legion this side of the galaxy. I personally prefer the color black over white, but the original Stormtroopers over Shadowtroopers. Guess it's because, as Rich stated, TKs were in the original movies, and the only thing I've seen the Shadowtrooper in is The Force Unleashed, IIRC. I'd make it my second set of armor though, definitely. No matter which, you'll have a blast. Good luck, Rob!

-Aidan

In the end go with what you have dreamed about! It took some time but I have both TX Shadow and traditional TK Stormtrooper gear. Obviously, the white TK is more recognized and people really love him. However, there is something about a black shiny Stormtrooper. ;)

gatotroopers083b.jpg.7ef2536b2fdd1b1641f16429d147e286.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

$0.02 = WHITE - it's iconic and canon and potentially more gigs!!! Start with that. Then build yourself a shadowtrooper if you really want that "stand-out-blend-in" stealth thing. (TKs are not built for stealth, so noisy!!!)

That said, shadow is so cool and just unusual enough to get a little extra attention. I might build my husband one. Except he's tall and will definitely look like vader.

You are not going to miss out on any camaraderie based on black or white armor as long as you're not planning on hanging out solely with rebels. (jk!)