Helmetlens.jpg

Detonator.jpg

belt.jpg

shooting2.jpg

shooting.jpg

pointing.jpg

Closepointing.jpg

100_0434.jpg

All the armor edges on the chest,abdomen,back, and kidney/butt plates are trimmed. The canvas belt is 2.5" wide per TKC CRL. No rivits on kidney/ab plates or crotch, four rivets on side of belt. Split rivet used for joining thigh ammo belt. No strap running across bicep.

Thank you everyone! C6 is a for sure bet. Already have a house reserved for the week. The family will be coming and we are going to make a vacation out of it. My fiancee is working on her Royal Guard build and I will be building a Jango Fett for my daughter for her admittance to the Galactic Academy.

You freaking rock that ATA kit even being a tall dude. Great paint job and overall attention to detail. Your belt and knee pack are spot on.

Will you be outiftting a blaster with a folding stock and going centurion? (the EIB requirements say "should" have a folding stock for ROTJ, which I take as "may")

Aloha,

-Eric

Thank you! This is a great honor, never would have gotten here without the help of everyone here and a special thanks goes out to the Wisconsin Garrison for all their great help.

Edited by Thalizar

As the 1st TKC EIB, I have to say that your set up exemplifies the process that has been made in accuracy over the last 2 years

Edited by Wildabeast

And you Will, should feel also proud for blazing the way. As the Newton quote goes - standing on the shoulders of giants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_on_the_shoulders_of_giants

Thank you everyone, Feels great to be part of a great group of people. I don't think we are ever done with our builds, we always can look at our build and want to improve something or tweek something. Now just getting it ready for Centurion. Hoping to finish my detonator this weekend and get my Saber ordered. I just want to see us acheive the goal of having 300 EI members, As a TK we are iconic to young and old alike and we should hold ourselves to a high standard of costuming and strive for excellence.

• 2 months later...