IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6711.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

Edited by TK1636

Looking pretty good there. I did notice your biceps are rotated about a quarter outward on all the pics. Is your strapping a bit off?

It's nice to see you're making the effort to scratch build your blaster. I'm not skilled enough for that, but it seems to me like you're making it too small. It looks to be the same size as your hasbro, which is far too small compared to a sterling. So it would be a shame to put out so much effort that goes into a scratch build and get a vital measurement off by a few inches.

Anyway, you look good so I see nothing obvious that could keep you from approval. :duim:

The scratch built is 19 3/4 and with folding stock it is 24 3/4, the shoulder bells do slide around i was thinking of putting in the elastic on the shoulder bells so hopefully they will stay in place better. Thanks for the fast and positive comment.

Hey, looks great!! Mason is going to want an Action pose pic. You may want to add a few wider pics of the helmet, as well as a "bucket off" pic. Also a pic with a light on the inside of your helmet showing the green lens.

Good luck!!

Edited by captsafe66

I used a flat black and the buttons are painted grey and blue, my friend has the humbrel paint. As soon as i can get them from him i will be repainting my bucket and buttons to the more correct humbrel colors, not that they aren't the right color. I tried to match them as best i could with the paint i could find at the stores but you can't beat humbrel.

Ok just did some more pics tonight i also put up a red back ground to make it easier on the staff. I put up two action pics i am leaning more towards the second action pic myself,let me know if i am missing anything or you might need more pics.

IMG_7254.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7256.jpg

IMG_7257.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7262.jpg

IMG_7265.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

I would agree. The standing one is better. The photos are a bit dark so the gun on the aiming action shot gets washed away. Seems to be a common problem. The sepia tone your armor took on from the red curtain is easily fixed as well.

Will this be acceptable for your card?

graphics-care-bears-359107copy.jpg

Ok just did some more pics tonight i also put up a red back ground to make it easier on the staff. I put up two action pics i am leaning more towards the second action pic myself,let me know if i am missing anything or you might need more pics.

IMG_7254.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7256.jpg

IMG_7257.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7262.jpg

IMG_7265.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

your AP fits you really good Mike :)

Thanks guys for all the help, i really enjoyed getting this armour up to the better standard. I am going to try and get more TK from my garrison to better there armour and apply. I should have a friend of mine posting very soon for his EIB and also centurion which is next for me to.