ANH Hero TM Clearance submission pics

Thought i post up my clearance pics i put in last friday night for you guess to have a look at especially mr Paul Troopermaster (hope you like

DSCF7040.jpg

DSCF7042.jpg

DSCF7043.jpg

DSCF7044.jpg

DSCF7057.jpg?t=1326135882

DSCF7048.jpg?t=1326135861

hope everything looks ok as its to late now lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@paul cheers mate that means alot coming from yourself!!!

@tkrestonva im 6`1 mate?? so im not to short to b a stormtrooper ;-)

thanks for the fantastic comments guys still cant believe I built this myself still brings a smile everytime i see my pics lol

cheers guys wanted to go hero for exactly the reason juan said not to many around especially (hopefully) centurion ANH hero ;-) as ive added every stipulation for centurion clearance but cant apply for it till im cleared

The only thing that I would do is tighten up your left side strapping. If you could close the gap just a bit more, I think you could be in the CRL. But that's just me being an anal armor jerk!!

Great work on your Hero build!!!!

I'm jealous of your TM armor....SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

Edited by SolderMaster

Man.... I wish I could fit into a TM. It looks great on you. I'm (as they say back in MA) wicked jealous. I can't tell... is that a hero style neckseal you have on there?

Besides Brian's observation about the side gaps.... I have two nitpicky suggestions. Your biceps could come up a little... and your chest pulled down a bit to keep the back off the kidney. I really had to struggle to say anything at all other than "wow."

You're a few photos away from centurion... I think just pics of scuffed boots, closeup of both knees and the usual helmet details. Nicely done right out of the gate!

Aloha,

-Eric

If you could close the gap just a bit more

Your biceps could come up a little...

Ignore both these suggestions.

You have the biceps set perfectly and EVERYONE else has them too high which is WRONG! I think you have been looking at too many replicas to come up with this conclusion. ONLY use screen caps when building armour, NOT other peoples interpretations of what is seen on screen as 9 times out of 10 they usually get it WRONG ;)

A bit of a gap at the sides is fine and I think the 'no gap' rule is a bit stupid seeing how the gaps can be seen in the movies. But, I will agree with DA and say the back plate could be higher to stop the overalp onto your kidney plate. Do this by making the back shoulder tabs closer to the chest shoulder tabs. If they are already touching then you will have to cut the back tabs to allow the back to ride up higher.

Edited by troopermaster

ONLY use screen caps when building armour, NOT other peoples interpretations of what is seen on screen as 9 times out of 10 they usually get it WRONG ;)

A bit of a gap at the sides is fine and I think the 'no gap' rule is a bit stupid seeing how the gaps can be seen in the movies.

Amen!

Flippin' sexy hero!

Paul, Have you reshaped your biceps since I last bought armour from you? Or have I just been crap at putting them together? They look absolutely gorgeous on this suit.

Edited by Rick330

In reply to the suggestion for my back piece just spotted that myself which is strange as it sits in line with kidney in other pics I got must admit these are self taken pics and this is the best out of around 50 or so taken lol will get the back and kidney straight shot up tonight :-) but thanks for the comments guys means alot :-)

The biceps was one of the first part I built and I must say hat off to u Paul they went together like a dream just a little man handling nothing major and one nice set of gorgeous biceps :-)

Ade

Looking good there fella :duim:

Listen to Paul, leave the biceps alone

Clearance won’t be an issue mate, you’re good to go in my book.

All that’s needed is some tweaking here and there to get it to sit on you better

No biggy mate, just a little bit of playing around. :)

Amen!

Flippin' sexy hero!

Paul, Have you reshaped your biceps since I last bought armour from you? Or have I just been crap at putting them together? They look absolutely gorgeous on this suit.

Rich

In my position as Chief Armourer for the UKG I’ve been lucky enough to be ask to help

and also completely build untold amount of sets of armour for new and existing members.

Over the last 12-18 months it’s been my privilege to build many of Paul’s fantastic creations

and mate you would not believe the amount of changes that he has made throughout the

whole of the suit in this time. In fact, it’s become my favorite little game with others TM

owners of either ‘spot-the-difference’ or tell them when it was made and how it’s now changed. :D

Here’s a few of the many obvious, and non obvious ones that may have escaped peoples notice.

·
Chest Plate,

·
Main Ab section (changed again over the last couple months)

·
Bell’s

·
Bicep’s

·
Forearms

·
Thighs

·
Shins

·
Sniper Knee plate

·
TD centre panel

Not to mention the helmet, this has changed at least 3-4 times and continues to do so. B)

It’s been a wonderful thing watching the evolution of TM armour over the years and Paul’s unstoppable quest (some may say obsession) for perfection as been joy to behold, as I’m

sure it will continue to be over the many years to come.

I’ve got to say, whatever your personal preference for armour is, there is no denying or

escaping the fact that TM is in a class of its own.

It’s beautiful, …pure and simple. B)

Bring on the next two builds I have waiting for me.......he-he-he,.....ohhh, it doesn't get much better :D

Edited by Billhag

Ignore both these suggestions.

You have the biceps set perfectly and EVERYONE else has them too high which is WRONG! I think you have been looking at too many replicas to come up with this conclusion. ONLY use screen caps when building armour, NOT other peoples interpretations of what is seen on screen as 9 times out of 10 they usually get it WRONG ;)

Lol that's awesome. Thanks Paul. Color me schooled :)

@Eric yeah the neck seal is hero mate :-) all hero bits added from the start

Closeups! Helmet too.

Aloha,

-Eric

Close up of what mate??? The helmet or armour lol

Cheers billy a fountain of knowledge as usual and some history of the continual evolution of TM armour :-) cheers dude

Ade

Looking good there fella :duim:

Listen to Paul, leave the biceps alone

Clearance won’t be an issue mate, you’re good to go in my book.

All that’s needed is some tweaking here and there to get it to sit on you better

No biggy mate, just a little bit of playing around. :)

Rich

In my position as Chief Armourer for the UKG I’ve been lucky enough to be ask to help

and also completely build untold amount of sets of armour for new and existing members.

Over the last 12-18 months it’s been my privilege to build many of Paul’s fantastic creations

and mate you would not believe the amount of changes that he has made throughout the

whole of the suit in this time. In fact, it’s become my favorite little game with others TM

owners of either ‘spot-the-difference’ or tell them when it was made and how it’s now changed. :D

Here’s a few of the many obvious, and non obvious ones that may have escaped peoples notice.

·
Chest Plate,

·
Main Ab section (changed again over the last couple months)

·
Bell’s

·
Bicep’s

·
Forearms

·
Thighs

·
Shins

·
Sniper Knee plate

·
TD centre panel

Not to mention the helmet, this has changed at least 3-4 times and continues to do so. B)

It’s been a wonderful thing watching the evolution of TM armour over the years and Paul’s unstoppable quest (some may say obsession) for perfection as been joy to behold, as I’m

sure it will continue to be over the many years to come.

I’ve got to say, whatever your personal preference for armour is, there is no denying or

escaping the fact that TM is in a class of its own.

It’s beautiful, …pure and simple. B)

Bring on the next two builds I have waiting for me.......he-he-he,.....ohhh, it doesn't get much better :D

I have bought and built a total of 4 full sets of armour. It's not without good reason that I was talking to Paul again today about making number 5 another TM :smiley-sw013:

Great summary of the changes too, mate. Looking forward to getting my hands on another kit to see how many modifications I can spot since the last one.

Yeah I see nothing wrong with the biceps. If I had long enough arms I'd wear them like that myself. As Paul said, screen shots and photos of the real deal are the only valid references for true accuracy.

It's easy to get a tainted picture of what looks "right" by looking at too many replicas. But this only serves to add to the problem.

Awesome hero costume mate. You'l be cleared in no time with that! :duim:

Edited by Locitus