[ATA] ESB build in progress

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good, but i think your drop boxes might have to be moved slighly :)

Ā 

Agreed. Move the drop boxes out so that the outer edges are lined up with the outer edges of the belt.

Nice armor, Brother!!! I have my ATA kit on its way. Your armor is getting me STOKED!!!

In regards to those drop boxes, they should not be moveable at all. They should be fixed in position lining up with the outside edge of the ammo belt.

about 6 hrs later helmet is almost done, just some painting and installing the s neck trim left heres some pics (srry bout pic quality)

1328418555.jpg

Ā 

1328418557.jpg

Ā 

1328418559.jpg

Ā 

1328418560.jpg

Ā 

the only problem i ran into is the bottom not quite linning up, should i trim it even, and glue it together to attach the s-trim?

heres the pic it hard to see but the area under the ear doesnt line up, and since everythingelse pretty much lines up right expect theres a slight gap on one ear, im not looking to take it apart and re-esemmble it.

Ā 

1328418562.jpg

Looking fantastic! Armor look perfect on you. One quick tip though, you can pull the belt up a wee bit more so it aligns with the bottom of the ab button square "control panel" or however it's called. But everything else looks superb. Well done! :salute: