POLL (Please vote): Which FISD skin theme do you use?

ZeroRoom

FISD Graphical Themes  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which FISD skin do you use?

In order to make the user experience as great as possible for all our members we are continually updating and examining the forums for functionality and design.

In order to help us going forward into the new year could everyone please take a moment to answer the poll above as to which of the two skin choices you prefer to use when browsing FISD - the white theme or the black/blue theme. If you have any particular reasons please list them in the replies. (For example: some people say they prefer the black theme as white hurts their eyes, while others say they prefer white because its the TK color).

Thanks in advance for your help guys and girls. Understanding the wants and needs of members will ensure a continuing fantastic user experience here on FISD - one that we hope will become the best forum experience you can have on the web

ZeroRoom out.

:salute:

Can you just take away the IBP/crappy blue&white option all together? I am no computer expert, but every time I have to log back in for no reason (I never logged out), or switch to my Iphone, the theme changes back to the crappy plain version which I hate. :( I would love to see something like MEPD has! Don't feel bad though, cause BSN is the absolute worst since all the changes took place.

• 2 weeks later...

Can i change the skin on the boards???

Didnt know, and dont really care. I'm here because i like whats here, and not how it looks ;)

Yes, down the far bottom on the left of the page there's a link to that.