SW1's RS 1mm - 1.5 PVC Build

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must invest in some Raybans ;)

I used to have a pair of wayfarers. I miss them so much! I lost them in a cinema. Must get new ones, but buying all these props keep preventing me from it.

Edited by Locitus

• 3 weeks later...

OK all done now with the RS kit buld a instresting build but enjoyable , had to do a fair bit of heat bending here and there on certain parts but really do luv this PVC really flexy and giving just a few pics , still need to make a few addustments here and there but overall feels nice ;). ohh yes need to add weathering have put some gaffa tape on here and there :) for cosmectic only .DSCF5991.jpgDSCF6030.jpg

Ā 

DSCF6010.jpgDSCF6029.jpgDSCF6011.jpgDSCF6008.jpgDSCF6020.jpgDSCF6021.jpgDSCF6019.jpgDSCF6023.jpg

@ Rich Cheers mate ;) , i have noticed my rivits on the belt for the holster could have come round a bit more , but going to get another belt from Rob and use this one to use my simon holster on good job i only put snaps on the inside to attach my standerd ANH Holster ;) . pics below of me trying to give it the Tantive shuffle ;) with the simon holster and yes i know the tabs should be on the outside and rivited to the belt for that classic look ;) .

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

DSCF5990.jpgDSCF6032.jpgDSCF6031-1.jpg

I knew I should have cut those backs of the thighs and the calves when you ask me :glare: ,

...no need to ask why you holding that butt plate like that,....you bottle job!!.... :D

Ā 

DSCF6019.jpg

Sorry BillyBoy i was holding my butt peice like that because of that Ruby Murry i had the night before ;) , do you think the cut outs are to OCD mate ?