E-11 ESB/ROTJ

Turtle84

So after weeks of searching I am still at the starting line as to where to find an E-11. And if it wasn't hard enough, I also decided to go EI on a TKC. I looked through Doopydoos, Ebay, and the Imperial Commisary threads to see if I could find any leads. So far...none. Anyone know anything on where to find either an ESB or ROTJ E-11? It seems that Doopydoos only does ANH. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Turtle84

The ANH & ESB ones are with the single exception that you have to add the d-ring yourself. Haven't checked the ROTJ ones - I'm sure someone who has can chime in.

its a bit more work but optionally you could also use a doopydoos kit and not install the counter and cylinders for an ESB style ;) ideally get a m-19 scope from TK-4702 but the doopydoos scope will work for EIB as well

here is a ESB blaster i made from a doopy pipe kit and a M19 scope casting

0wxK0Gq.jpg

I make ESB style blasters with 3 different versions.

greeblie stunt, m19 style or m38 style, london prop store version.

look in my signature and you'll see examples in photos. PM me for details.

On 8/13/2011 at 3:09 AM, dashrazor said:

its a bit more work but optionally you could also use a doopydoos kit and not install the counter and cylinders for an ESB style ;) ideally get a m-19 scope from TK-4702 but the doopydoos scope will work for EIB as well

here is a ESB blaster i made from a doopy pipe kit and a M19 scope casting

I've never seen a sight rail like that before... why is it so high in the back?

also the tube looks like you followed the BBClub plans and made it too long as the cocking channel, and end cap

are obviously 3/4" too long. and the end cap is supposed to sit flush against the rear sight.

as well the end cap lock is supposed to sit flush against the end cap with the tab overhanging the end cap.

otherwise it's a fairly nice job.

I'm not sure if Hyperfirm still do their ROTJ as I heard someone did a runner with their moulds. It would be awesome if they did still do it. I sold mine but was lucky enough to be able to buy it back a few weeks afterwards.

If theirs is not available a ROTJ blaster kit for/with drilled pipes should be available by the start of October.

Edited by SamJ

:P the cocking lever actually functions Vern,,, and serves as a practical means of changing the batteries and switching the sound light configurations. im not in to making the same thing that everyone else has :P i dare to be different

-------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed