MTK -ANH Stormtrooper Armor

I have produced the first prototype. I will post picks here after Comic-Con.

The armor is based off the early CAP armor with many modifications.

Helmet - Done Slightly smoothed and made to look more like the original Brian R helmet.

Chest - Correctly widened at the base.

Shoulder straps - More defined and curved

Ab Plate - Resculpted ab button area and reliefs for side button panel, made deeper for bigger guys (me).

Shoulder Bells - Made them deeper, but otherwise untouched.

Forearms - Untouched other than making the holes sharper and making the mating areas fit better.

Biceps - Made the tour bicep lines deeper to fit biceps better.

Hand Guards - Untouched

Butt and Kidney plate: Deeper.

Back Plate - Untouched

Thighs - Got rid of joining strip line in the backs so you can widen the thighs without having to use a huge strip of plastic.

Shins - Cleaned up

Kneeplate - Resculpted

TD panel and end caps - Resculpted

Belt and thigh boxes - made new more correct ones.

Stay tuned!!!

I estimate that I will start selling this armor immediately upon staff approval [EDIT]

STAY TUNED!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a reminder, you'll need pix and items have to be in hand for you to sell them on the open forums, as well as an asking price.

If you have something constructive to offer, offer it up. If you have a criticism, then you should offer a solution. Complaining without offering an alternative is also known as whining.

And, this is not the thread for this. Stay on topic gents - if you have a beef with how we run things create a separate thread.

I've always been a firm believer that the point of life is to develop your mind and your creative skills to the highest level you can.

The thing about being an a**hole that makes it boring is there's no challenge in it. Anybody can do it...

No. Just one set of molds. I did have to cast some parts again after modification to insure integrity though.. I see no need to save a set of untouched molds. I still have the armor if I need to start over again.

Edited by TK-4510

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Mike, can you pleas provide photos? you just need to verify the linage to be approved as a vetted seller ;)

these are the forum guidelines for submitting new armor/ helmets

1. If you are showing off a new mold you made, it's strongly advised to show progress pictures to validate that you are not recasting someone else's work.

2. If you have used someone else's work as a basis for your own, you must give them credit as such.

3. If you are presenting new armor, you must show pictures of your work to support your claims.

4. Any accusations of recasting must be supported with evidence, else those posts will be deleted.

5. This is not the forum for sales. If you want to sell something, please use the appropriate For Sale area.

6. This is not the forum to discuss recasting. That issue is dealt with in the Trash Compactor.

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

I have been working with Mike for the past month on some new Sandtrooper Field pack parts and if his new armor is anything like what he has put into that project, you will not be dissappointed. Mike is an honest guy and it has been my pleasure working with him.

I for one will be one of his 1st customers.

I have been in contact with Mike for a few months now, and I am looking forward to seeing what he has been working on. By following the forums, I think you've done an awesome job so far on all the product you offer.

I have pulled my ticket, and waiting in line patiently for a full new set of armor!

I've always been a firm believer that the point of life is to develop your mind and your creative skills to the highest level you can.

The thing about being an a**hole that makes it boring is there's no challenge in it. Anybody can do it...

well you bored me with that post ;)