DoopyDoo fire power.

HI troop´s, i just got these two baby´s from DoopyDoo.

Its a real nice buy i think, top accurate, and very cheap at the same time, what do we need more :duim:

I just need to make a scope rail for the E-11, and its there.

Maybe add two new screws, in the front barrel left/right, and it should be there.

The DLT-19 need a bit more work, but not much.

Mostly the feeder box, and a few details on the other side of the box.

Safety on/off, left barrel sight...

Maybe i will add a pipe in the barrel, what do you think about that/good-bad idea.

Well here you go, i will add a few new pics when i´m done :salute:

P6282685.jpg

P6282687.jpg

P6282688.jpg

P6282689.jpg

P6282690.jpg

P6282692.jpg

P6282693.jpg

P6282696.jpg

Looks good Rolf! I trooped with one of those DLT-19's that I borrowed from Acima last weekend in Oslo. It gets a bit heavy after a while, but it stood up really well to trooping at a crowded event. So it got it's fair share of bumps and the only thing that was noticeable was some of the paint rubbed off and showed the white-ish polyurethane it's casted from. And that only added some nice weathering to my armour anyways, so I didn't mind.

1/2" pvc works well for the inner barrel.

I make the rear spring and you can make the rear end of the bolt with some PVC. then I mount the charging

handle into the false rear of the bolt. if you put the inner barrel inside the false bolt it helps to hold it

in place.

here is a shot of doopy do mk I with my inner barrel and spring ready to fit.

all you'd need to change is the bolt out for a false bolt, since doopy do MkII has the bolt moulded in

blasterparts 002.jpg

only thing I noticed is that the T Tracks on the DLT 19 should not bend into the holes or be tapered.

on the originals they just wired them into place without any alignment with the holes.

even so...

that is one nice DLT there man! what kind of 19 is it?

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Looks good Rolf! I trooped with one of those DLT-19's that I borrowed from Acima last weekend in Oslo. It gets a bit heavy after a while, but it stood up really well to trooping at a crowded event. So it got it's fair share of bumps and the only thing that was noticeable was some of the paint rubbed off and showed the white-ish polyurethane it's casted from. And that only added some nice weathering to my armour anyways, so I didn't mind.

Copy that.

I think my old sci-fire DLT-19 weight 1,5 kiloS, and this one 2,5 kilos.

I can´t wait to gear up, and try troop whit the new monster here.

I think i will paint the complete weapon whit humbrol, i hope the paint will stay on there solid, and at the same time don´t color my armor while trooping whit it :)

1/2" pvc works well for the inner barrel.

I make the rear spring and you can make the rear end of the bolt with some PVC. then I mount the charging

handle into the false rear of the bolt. if you put the inner barrel inside the false bolt it helps to hold it

in place.

here is a shot of doopy do mk I with my inner barrel and spring ready to fit.

all you'd need to change is the bolt out for a false bolt, since doopy do MkII has the bolt moulded in

blasterparts 002.jpg

only thing I noticed is that the T Tracks on the DLT 19 should not bend into the holes or be tapered.

on the originals they just wired them into place without any alignment with the holes.

even so...

that is one nice DLT there man! what kind of 19 is it?

Thanks for the info bro :)

I´m really happy for the blasters as well.

I will try to find a metal wire spring for the inside loader, not sure how to add the loader grip yet.

One questions, to me it seems not all ANH E-11 guns have the wires on there mag top batteries, but i´m not sure.

Its hard to see from my pics, but there tracks on the DLT do not go down in the holes.

They are just glued on the barrel, i will just gut a small down line in the ends, and add the metal wire around them:

P6282695.jpg

I will try to find a metal wire spring for the inside loader, not sure how to add the loader grip yet.

Rolf

The spring is real easy to do mate.Get a wire coat hanger and wrap it in a spiral

around a broom handle (or something similar)

Hey! Voila, one instant sping for an E11 B)

Yeah, I like my doopydoo DLT alot! Though I like to use the scifire more. Being a girl with skinny arms. Still, for pictures I think it will be great once to add the little things that's missing :)

And aww, you should have told me Mathias, I would have let you have the scifire one :(

And aww, you should have told me Mathias, I would have let you have the scifire one :(

It's fine Karin, I've been carrying around heavier guns for longer time periods before. :)

Now lets see what our beloved Rolf will do to his new toys. :D

Rolf

The spring is real easy to do mate.Get a wire coat hanger and wrap it in a spiral

around a broom handle (or something similar)

Hey! Voila, one instant sping for an E11 B)

Thanks for the tip bro, i will follow your guide line here ;)

It's fine Karin, I've been carrying around heavier guns for longer time periods before. :)

Now lets see what our beloved Rolf will do to his new toys. :D

I will start up real soon, but i´m way more slow now vs. back in the days when i did not have a kid.

Now i´m a all most full time single dad to a small kid/love it.

But Mr. Speedy trooper is game over for now, maybe i will return again when my son is a bit older :D

I hope to have some new stuff to show, in a week or two ;)

The DLT-19 looks amazing bro, a fine purchase indeed. Are you thinking in giving it a repaint? Add some weathering to it or perhaps paint the stock in brown to add a bit more realism to it? biggrin.gif

Great looking BlasTechs Rolf!! :Laser: BTW how much does the doopys DLT-19 weigh?

The DLT-19 looks amazing bro, a fine purchase indeed. Are you thinking in giving it a repaint? Add some weathering to it or perhaps paint the stock in brown to add a bit more realism to it? biggrin.gif

Thanks bro :)

Yeah i will repaint the whole gun whit humbrol, weathering bakelite stock and all ;)

Great looking BlasTechs Rolf!! :Laser: BTW how much does the doopys DLT-19 weigh?

Thanks my friend :)

The DD DLT-19 weights 2,5 kilos, so its ok light to troop whit ;)

Small update, maybe i will try to drill out the front sight as well.

Here you go ;)

P7032704.jpg

P7032703.jpg