TK-5907 requestign ANH Elite status.[08]

Easybln

Hello,

thanks to the outstanding work, time and effort that TM put into building and assembling my beloved new armor for me, I feel confident enough to try and go for the Elite status.

Please let me know what you think and if I am up for Elite status (and if not, what to work on).

Again, thank you very much TM!!!

DSC01301_DCE.jpg

DSC01302_DCE.jpg

DSC01303_DCE.jpg

DSC01304_DCE.jpg

DSC01305_DCE.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

Superb! Now *that's* what I call submission pictures. Way to go Alex! Unless Scott sees something I'm missing (before coffee), congrats on being the first German garrison member to achieve Elite status.

Wow, some TK's have been busy!!!

Ok, here we go....

* Comply with all base standards :duim:

* Armor Details :duim:

o Correctly colored ab plate buttons CHECK

o Seperate kidney and butt plates instead of a single back plate CHECK

o Canvas or canvas covered belt CHECK

o No side gaps between ab/kidney plates. Gaps may be covered with plastic, vinyl, or similar substance CHECK

o Holster must be attached to the belt from behind instead with no loops covering the outside of the belt CHECK

o Holster is worn on the left CHECK

o No visible rivets on shoulder straps LOOKING CLOSELY, CHECK

* Helmet Details :duim:

o Grey painted frown CHECK

o Blue tube stripes CHECK

o Grey traps / teardrops with black lines on rear traps & tears CHECK

o Black Hovi-Mix cast “tusks” CHECK

o Conform to either Hero or Stunt options below

Stunt Configuration :duim:

+ Flat green lenses CHECK

+ Eight cut teeth (4 / side) on frown CHECK

* E-11 Blaster :duim:

o Scratch-built, resin cast, hyperfirm rubber cast, or modified toy blaster. CHECK

o Must include Hengstler counter on left side of weapon CHECK

And I have had my coffee, plus a baseball game under my belt, so I am 100% awake.

Congrats trooper!!!

Since Paul is already up, maybe he can change your status!!

:trooper:

Alex,

Those Hovi-Mix aerators look AMAZING!! :duim: Where did you get those? ;):lol:

I think that is some STELLAR armor, the ONLY thing I would adjust is the sniper knee-plate upwards as it looks like it pivoted down a bit on the two outter rivets / fasteners. :salute:

Hey Alex!!!! You look awesome!!!! Good work!!!!

Glad to see u aboard!!!!

Hey did u notice that the fan over head looks like a Imperial Cog... ^_^

Hey guys,

thank you very much for all the kind words on my pics and armor and of course for granting me that Elite status!

But I can not mention it often enough, I am just the lucky guy wearing that piece of art and posing for pictures with it.

Without all of TM´s effort and the work and time he put into it, I could not have applied for Elite Status so easily.

Basically I just opened the box, put on the suit, took the pics and applied for the Elite status (a very short summary of what happened :D ).

The true praise has to go to TM (can not say it often enough ;) ).

My main achievement is to look good in his armor B), lol.

@Stomper:

Aren´t these Hovi-Mix aerators truelly magnificient? And would you believe they even got speakers inside :D ?!?

You are right about the knee plate. I took the pics on a 10 hour troop and it just shifted down. I will definitely velcro it in place.

@TK-8280

Hey, nobody said you can not do the same thing and also go for ANH ;) !

But actually you are right, although I think all your efforts in creating this ROTJ-Elite Armor will pay off at the end and will surely look great.

And you will be the only one!

@TK_MD

You are right about the fan! While being there I did not notice it, but I guess that is the proof, that they just disguised a secretly landed "Venator-class Star Destroyer" as innocent shopping mall!

Wow, I trooped aboard an Imperial vessel!

(I guess I badly need some sleep and need to go to bed now, I start to get crazy here :rolleyes: )

Good night,

Alex

@TK-8280

Hey, nobody said you can not do the same thing and also go for ANH ;) !

But actually you are right, although I think all your efforts in creating this ROTJ-Elite Armor will pay off at the end and will surely look great.

And you will be the only one!

yeah, I think I am going to turn my AP kit into an ANH, whenever it gets to me :) Yuo look great in that TM B)

By the way, will my pic be added to the deployment page

http://www.whitearmor.net/elite/default.htm ?

I just wondered, as there are already the names of Efren and Curtis added, but I am still missing :rolleyes: .

Sorry for my lack of patience, but I would just love to see myself standing in front of that "Tantive IV- door" :D .

Cheers Alex

Alex - this is my fault. I totally missed you when I updated the page. We're not used to getting so many applicants, but I guess we should now! :)

Scott my man - you have your work cut out for you - three in the queue ;-)

One more approval and we'll finally crack double digits!

.... I have recruited some help, since I flat out SUCK BUTT (keepin' it clean for the masses) on photoshop.

Notice the comment on ef's thread. I am trying, but for some reason I am very inept in this area. I can do many technical things, but photoshop is NOT one of them. I will try tonight to see if I can make any progress. I will also put a shout out to my "help" and see if he can provide me some assistance.

Notice the comment on ef's thread. I am trying, but for some reason I am very inept in this area. I can do many technical things, but photoshop is NOT one of them. I will try tonight to see if I can make any progress. I will also put a shout out to my "help" and see if he can provide me some assistance.

If you guys need a guy who's good at photoshop. I'm your guy, here's an example of a page I did for myself for a title page for a Comp graphics class using photoshop.

My main skill is at cutting out an image from a picture and changing it around and such.

titlepage.jpg

Let me know if you guys would like my help in any way (photoshop wise) or anything else for that matter.

Peace guys.

@Fitzgerald:

Wow, nice image of the Master Chief. That graphic looks great, I wish I could work such magic with photoshop :rolleyes: !

@Daetrin and Scott:

No problem guys, thanks for letting me know.

Take your time, I just wanted to make sure not to be forgotten :D .

I would love to be of any help, but unfortunately me and photoshop are two different worlds (which will never find together) :rolleyes: .

Many greetings,

Alex

@Fitzgerald:

Wow, nice image of the Master Chief. That graphic looks great, I wish I could work such magic with photoshop :rolleyes: !

@Daetrin and Scott:

No problem guys, thanks for letting me know.

Take your time, I just wanted to make sure not to be forgotten :D .

I would love to be of any help, but unfortunately me and photoshop are two different worlds (which will never find together) :rolleyes: .

Many greetings,

Alex

Well, if you'd want some sort of graphics done using your Stormtrooper armor pics, I could do that, just shoot me a PM ;)

Btw, I recieved your PM and I will contact Trooper soon.

Peace bro

Fitz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish I could 'fit' in TE armor. At 6'4", I look like Andre the Giant squeezing into my old AA/SDS armor. ;) Kudos and congrats on gaining elite status! I guess my elite armor is staying on the mannequin.

• 1 month later...
Well, if you'd want some sort of graphics done using your Stormtrooper armor pics, I could do that, just shoot me a PM ;)

Btw, I recieved your PM and I will contact Trooper soon.

Peace bro

Fitz

Im also a computer graphics student (it was my major untill i switched) so Im game to help anyone else with stuff it they need it. ^.^