Chelsea boots brand used in the films?

HI,

Was rereading a thread where one of the members claimed to have found out the brand of the boots that was used, but he never wanted to tell ( as far as i understand ) the brand of the boots.

did anyone found out? many people said they were on to something but the thread just died and no one really got an answer... not from what i understood anyways.

whats funny is that my father used to wear something that looked similar to those chelsea boots but with a zipper on the side rather than elastics ( probably a real common thing ) ...i thought they were not really comfortable when i tried them when he had them...he had those for the longest time too... :)

peace....

Edited by LittleOne

it is real unfortunate that the ones in the know do not seem to want to share this information... i know that the thread about this irritated a few people and turned out nasty, I thought that had been resolved and someone actually came forward with the revelation...

the " well i have spent years chasing this out and it involved hard work, so you have to do the same thing if you want to find out" jive talking does not roll with me and goes out against the motto of the FISD.

unless a source exists but with very few items available left, i dont see the point of letting this information sit in the dark unless there is a pile of money involved that is...money can turn some cool people into nasty people because of greed. The people doing this just plain look bad...i know if i ever found out anything special about the suit, i would share it without hesitation..

Look at si-man who decided to share his treasure, he could have kept this to himself, sell it to a private collector for tons of cash, but instead he decided to share with the community and in the process making some money out of it but he is doing it the right way and making a lot of people real happy!

dont want to preach but that is how i see this since this is still a mystery...

It would drive up the prices of the boots. Same thing happened at photo shops when they learned that it was old graflex camera flashes that were used as lightsabres.

I don't think there is a store where you can buy the real deal. They went of production years ago as far as I know.

The only way to find them is to continuously search ebay, sometimes for years, until a pair shows up. Even when they do show up, the brand name is no longer visable inside due to wear and tear, so all you can go by are looks really.

I don't think there is a store where you can buy the real deal. They went of production years ago as far as I know.

The only way to find them is to continuously search ebay, sometimes for years, until a pair shows up. Even when they do show up, the brand name is no longer visable inside due to wear and tear, so all you can go by are looks really.

Fair enough. :)

i told you it ends up being a money thing...

and just to drive the point.

just because i know that Gino as some super nice helmet does not mean i would buy them or can afford them. this is an example...

or just because si-man has a suit now it does not mean i can buy or a graflex for that matter or buy the original 12 cards of the original movie.

it is more of a matter of completing your knowledge to me more than anything else. to understand the magic or what was used to make up those suits. just like the mystery of the origin of the hovi mix tips...but rest assured that if i ever find this out i ll share the info with the fine people here.

as for the boots i ll buy some tk boots or ca bots if worse comes to shove...

troop along, c mon troop along! the dude said....