TK5231 Requesting For ANH EIB Status

looks great.

i dont usually make suggestions/comments about what might need done... but i'm going to give this a try anyways. i couldnt tell if you had the two cylinders on top of the clip on the side of the blaster. maybe a different angle of pic might show them... and the drop boxes might could use a little lowering. i dont think the box detail is terribly important, just a detail that'd bother me if it were my suit. :P but that's all i see. really though aside from that great job :duim:

very nice Eugene! the blaster is fine, hasbro blasters have permanently attached cylinders, and the build is great.. just a few small things

the side gaps need to be fit better to where there is no overlap

the overlap is most noticeable from the rear

eug1.jpg

you might need to apply heat or add additional strapping to close the gaps

you can also trim the chest and the butt kidney a little to help align the seams for a better fit. and perhaps you can use foam to fill out the area a bit..

eug2.jpg

here is a good example to use as a reference for the ab kidney alignment

EIBLEGENDDAN4.png

also position the belt so the split is visible when wearing it normally... note the pic above

and dont forget to add an action shot for you EI profile ;)

Hey guys, Eugene is a fellow garrison mate and he really have a skinny build, that's why the side gaps are overlapping.

i can see he is very skinny.. :D i think a bit of foam padding would fill out the ab and kidney to close the gaps..

QFT. Even at 6'0" I put a little foam padding in my lower back and butt plate to make them sit correctly, and I had to trim the sides of the ab & kidney of my TE2 armor. If I have to do it at my height/weight, it's not unreasonable to ask that Eugene does the same.

Here is my former GCO Walter in a heavily trimmed down FX kit. I think he said that 1/2 the plastic ended up on the floor, but it does show how good one can make armor look on a smaller frame with regards to the sides. He's 5'6", and 116lbs for comparison.

_DSC7748.jpg

More pix here:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=6782

Eugene did a really good job on his kit and the review comments are minimal and fair, I think.

:blink: that's a person in a suit??

at first i was like wow he's comparing this guys armor to a toys... thought it was a lil out there. lol. wow that's funny. great incinerator suit. :lol:

Hi guys

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions...kinda busy at the moment with my work but i will absorb all the suggestions and make the modifications to the armor so that at least i am able to get the EIB status...will post the post of the modifications soon. Cheers.

Armor looks great and you'll achieve EIB with the adjustments mentioned earlier. I use plenty of foam in my suit to make parts sit correctly and snugly. I'm also skinny, eat everything in sight, and been the same weight past 10 years. Some people are like that.