My son's 6th Bday w/ the 501st

Evolver79

This past Sunday the Georgia Garrison helped me celebrate my son's 6th birthday. We also used this as an excuse for us in the garrison to just get together, have some food, and get a chance to talk it up. I know the cake is from the CW, but it's still pretty cool!! :D Enjoy the pics!2011-01-30141345.thumb.jpg.b860c7d3a667942267ebc17c327e224d.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

AWESOME CODY CAKE MAN!!! It looks as good as some of the Clone armor vendors stuff. :clonetrooper:

By the pix Alex, I can tell that your son had a great 6th Birthday!!!

Who the heck wants cowboys and clowns, when you can have a cool SW B-day party. :dancing-trooper::dance::smiley-sw013:

Man, that cake is amazing!!! Very cool!

So, I think I know everyone but the other TK's and who is that in the pilot.

Looks like a great party. I actually was wanting to go to this but could not find a ride. :( Glad you had a pretty good turn out though! And again, that cake is just wickedly cool!! B)

Man, that cake is amazing!!! Very cool!

So, I think I know everyone but the other TK's and who is that in the pilot.

Looks like a great party. I actually was wanting to go to this but could not find a ride. :( Glad you had a pretty good turn out though! And again, that cake is just wickedly cool!! B)

The TK's are Brent (RamblinTrooper) & Jeremy(Buckethead). The X-Wing Pilot is Steve (Loosetoon) & the Tie Pilot is Andy (Marleyman009). It was a great time. I should see you at the Columbus Comic Show. :D

Columbus is going to be fun! Going to be lots of 501st there! Can't wait!! Funny how we get so use to the guys we troop with that we can tell who is who by looking at their armor. Y'all are a great looking bunch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...