Christmas Day in a Hospital

LEGENDDAN

We were invited to spare a visit to a local hospital to the children’s who unfortunately had to spend Christmas day in this facility.

We did dough, Impressive, sad… quite first experience, thank you for letting me be part of the FISD gang. :salute:

HC1.thumb.jpg.63920a59760bd17d8d0e54287ee46084.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Very cool Dan! All the members of the Mexican Garrison look great, and you can tell from the photos that everyone (the children and adults) enjoyed you guys coming to see them in the hospital on Christmas Day. That's what is all about.

Thanks for sharing bro. :salute:

Well done, gentlemen. And yes, your TM looks awesome.

I've always heard hospital visits can be emotionally difficult troops. On the one hand, the sheer joy you engender from the sick children is incredibly heart-warming. On the other hand, seeing them in that condition can effect you so much that it makes you glad you're wearing a helmet - it wouldn't do to see an Imperial crying.

This is absolutely fantastic and is another reason I want to do this.

I really think you guys are totaly underexposed. If it wasn't for the fact I sought out info, I'd not have known you even did things like this.

I wish there was more info out there for the public to see.

Great work, just fantastic and helps ease my mind that there ARE good people left in the world and it isn't just full of selfish kids who's primary concern is themselves.

Awesome work guys. By the way is that a Phase 1 Bacarra you're with?

Thank you Sam…

As per your question, I really don’t know… :blink: I am really a noobie on this... :rolleyes: I could ask but, all I know he is a clone… :D

I will send you a pm as soon as I find out…

Very cool Dan! All the members of the Mexican Garrison look great, and you can tell from the photos that everyone (the children and adults) enjoyed you guys coming to see them in the hospital on Christmas Day. That's what is all about.

Thanks for sharing bro. :salute:

Thank you Tom…

Well done, gentlemen. And yes, your TM looks awesome.

I've always heard hospital visits can be emotionally difficult troops. On the one hand, the sheer joy you engender from the sick children is incredibly heart-warming. On the other hand, seeing them in that condition can effect you so much that it makes you glad you're wearing a helmet - it wouldn't do to see an Imperial crying.

Thank you Tom…

It was very difficult at one point; :unsure: in one of the floors just 12 minutes before we arrived, a 9 year old boy died there; :( this was hard on everybody. I am a parent, my wife was with the group taking the pictures, we have two sons and we felt their pain… we all experience the effects, we were emotionally affected. :shok:

Like you said, thank god I was wearing my helmet on when this happened. :unsure:

You make us proud! Thanks for doing this!I was suppose to be doing this, but couldnt get the approval in time.

Chinese New year is coming, so!!! Wish me luck!

Good luck Kirby!!! Thank you for your comments… :)