Are TK Boots Still Available?

Howdy folks.

Just a quick query to see if any of you guys have had any recent dealings with TK Boots??

Just trying to get onto their site to order some boots and all I get is the following message :- "The requested URL / was not found on this server. ".

All other sites on my favourite list work but not this one.

Just tried on a pair of their size 9's at a friend's house and I could'nt get my foot in(I'm a UK 9)so I thought I would try for an 11 but cannot get onto their site.

I'm not a pc guru so I can only assume that the site is down for whatever reason. But if any of you have had recent dealings with them I'd like to know and then I can look at any problems at my end.

Thanks Guys!

Iain.

Edited by TD6598

I just spoke with them yesterday via email. I was going to put in my order today, but found the same error message.

Can anyone let me know (if you know) what happened to them-still in business?

any other links you recommend to buy from?

thanks!

I've been in email contact with them as recently as last Wednesday. Their next shipment of boots is scheduled to be available next week. Not sure what happened with the website, but at least their email traffic indicates they're still in business.

I've been in email contact with them as recently as last Wednesday. Their next shipment of boots is scheduled to be available next week. Not sure what happened with the website, but at least their email traffic indicates they're still in business.

Yes, they let me know that they were receiving shipment by 01/06/2011. I just sent them an email and I will post if I hear back from them!

Howdy folks.

Just a quick query to see if any of you guys have had any recent dealings with TK Boots??

Just trying to get onto their site to order some boots and all I get is the following message :- "The requested URL / was not found on this server. ".

All other sites on my favourite list work but not this one.

Just tried on a pair of their size 9's at a friend's house and I could'nt get my foot in(I'm a UK 9)so I thought I would try for an 11 but cannot get onto their site.

I'm not a pc guru so I can only assume that the site is down for whatever reason. But if any of you have had recent dealings with them I'd like to know and then I can look at any problems at my end.

Thanks Guys!

Iain.

I was getting that earlier, as well, but they seem to be back up now :)

I just ordered and received a blemish version of the TK boot, and plan on having them professionally dyed black for my TX.

constant contact offered great service. this is my 3rd pair of boots, and I must say they're the best!

On 12/22/2010 at 7:18 PM, geordietrooper said:

why would you order a pair of white tk boots only to dye them black ? why not just buy black boots

Living outside the U.K its hard find, let alone touch a Chelsea style boot for anything less than $100.00. And if you order overseas, by the time you figure in exchange and shipping you're almost up too 200 bones. :blink:

These started out as blemished white TK boots.

-----------

I was able to pull together the perfect pair of black "TX" boots for less than I paid for my brand new white TK boots. :duim:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

carlos explains well why I purchased blemish TK boots at 30$ shipped it was a steal,

they didn't have size 12 US from any jodphur company and the accuracy is key..

60 $ total with dye and polish

• 3 weeks later...

Makes me a little nervous to buy shoes without trying them on. Does anyone know if TKBoots has a return policy if they don't fit? I didn't see anything on their site about it.

shoot them an email, they have excellent customer service ;)

Just adding another "I emailed them and they're expecting more in this week" but you'll probaby be put on the backorder list.

Even though I'm in the UK, I'm not 100% wure what type of chelsea boot I'd need to buy or how to paint it white to look good enough, so I think I'll just import a TK pair as it's easier.

They returned my email immediately last night...they expect an order soon. However, they did not answer my question about returns. I guess I will just have to hope they fit!

I have a pair of size 12s fits the same as my nike size 12s. Fit like a glove, very true to size!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got them in today. Lovin em

Nice! If you've got big feet like me (size 13) it'll be 6-7 weeks before they have any back in stock. So go ahead and get yourself on that back order list now. From what everybody says it should be well worth the wait. From the few emails I've had with them I can say they are prompt and great at communication.