TM suit.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome sandy bro! Excellent TM suit you have there and thanks for sharing :) There's one thing missing though that would make this a 10 (other than shipping it to me)...a SB pauldron ;-)

Ahhh very nice, is funny how with a TM, you dont need head to toe shots to caught ones atention. With my FX i need far away shots and if i can i cake a layer of vasaline on the lens of the camara..... just doesnt look the same but i am trying to mmake the best looking FX i can!!

Ā 

Looks great!

Welcome sandy bro! Excellent TM suit you have there and thanks for sharing :) There's one thing missing though that would make this a 10 (other than shipping it to me)...a SB pauldron ;-)

IĀ“m all ready on SB list for it, then i get new shots up.

One thing, i got two TM untrim kit.

The next one will be as a TK.

Cheers.

Rolf :)

Ahhh very nice, is funny how with a TM, you dont need head to toe shots to caught ones atention. With my FX i need far away shots and if i can i cake a layer of vasaline on the lens of the camara..... just doesnt look the same but i am trying to mmake the best looking FX i can!!

Ā 

Looks great!

Ā 

Thanks for all your nice replys troops.

Here is a few full shots of me it as well.

Enjoy :)

P1011600.jpg

P1011636.jpg

P1011632.jpg

P1011630.jpg

P1011607.jpg

P1011613.jpg

P1011620.jpg

P1011622.jpg

Well done for putting the armour together.

It looks first class.

I would seriously love to own a set of Trooper Masters armour,the guy is a legend as well as being very nice as well.

Ā 

Thanks for posting up what can only be described as pure magic.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

cheers

Well done for putting the armour together.

It looks first class.

I would seriously love to own a set of Trooper Masters armour,the guy is a legend as well as being very nice as well.

Ā 

Thanks for posting up what can only be described as pure magic.

cheers

Thanks for your kind post, its great to get some nice reply after all the hours of work i have put in this suit.

Yes the TM is a fantastic suit, and true good person.

Cheers mate :)

That is some great looking armor.

Ā 

I'm happy to ship you some windex so you can make it look perfect (clean) :trooper::lol:

Ā 

< no offense to Seth and the MPED of course >

• 1 month later...
You got it all dirty!!!

Ā 

Yeah, I'm going to have to hunt up some ones that are clean. I'd love to see a side by side of TM vs. other armors in clean white.

If you want shrunken, semi-complete, yet-accurate-for-what-is-there ROTJ armor, then Gino is the man to go to.

Ā 

If you want extremely accurate, complete ANH armor, then Troopermaster is the man to go to.

Ā 

AP, TE2 or Gino cannot claim to be ANH accurate and never will (Gino may try). All their armor is gleaned from an incomplete ROTJ suit with TE2 having mixed in tour suit parts.

Ā 

ROTJ armor has been 1x removed from ANH armor, there are too many changes to it to make it a viable source for ANH armor. Virtually every part have been altered in some way. Add to that the missing parts, which either have to be re-sculpted or just duplicated in the suit.

Ā 

With that said, one can figure that even though Paul's suit is 100% original sculpt, the others (Gino, TE2, AP) are no more ANH accurate than Pauls.

Ā 

With those suits mentioned missing MANY ANH tells and features, one could also figure that they (Gino, TE2, AP) are LESS ANH accurate than the TM. Despite the partial "screen used" ROTJ source.

If you want shrunken, semi-complete, yet-accurate-for-what-is-there ROTJ armor, then Gino is the man to go to.

Ā 

If you want extremely accurate, complete ANH armor, then Troopermaster is the man to go to.

Ā 

AP, TE2 or Gino cannot claim to be ANH accurate and never will (Gino may try). All their armor is gleaned from an incomplete ROTJ suit with TE2 having mixed in tour suit parts.

Ā 

ROTJ armor has been 1x removed from ANH armor, there are too many changes to it to make it a viable source for ANH armor. Virtually every part have been altered in some way. Add to that the missing parts, which either have to be re-sculpted or just duplicated in the suit.

Ā 

With that said, one can figure that even though Paul's suit is 100% original sculpt, the others (Gino, TE2, AP) are no more ANH accurate than Pauls.

Ā 

With those suits mentioned missing MANY ANH tells and features, one could also figure that they (Gino, TE2, AP) are LESS ANH accurate than the TM. Despite the partial "screen used" ROTJ source.

Ā 

Doesn't this belong in the armor history thread. ;)